Chapter 9

Still walking 30 minutes later. Well at least it feels like it. I don't feel tired which is weird. Puffed out, no I don't feel that either. I just feel... normal. Until I reach a room. Fully white with doors on the walls with plaques stuck on top of the door. I read the plaques.

Rachael, Thomas, Lulu, Spencer.

And I just read four. All the plaques have names on them. All different. I scan my eyes on each plaque no really caring about any names. There seems to be hundreds. Where are they? I can't hear anything but the deadly silence in the room. I hear ringing in my ears from how quiet it is. I start reading the names out loud to fill in the silence.
"Capa, Deloride, Fredrick, Sophie, Lilith." I stop on my name. So they really think I'm staying here. Funny. I'm so confused I wished the stranger from before was here. Although I don't think he would tell me anything, I really don't like being alone. Does everyone here know my name? I guess so. Is this like a school? A hotel? What? I need answers. I keep walking down the hall looking for another exit or entrance into a different room. I can't stand looking at this room anymore. Until I have an idea. I go up to 'Doug's room' and knock on the door to see if anyone's in there. I wait there for a while and nothing. I then go to 3 different doors and knock. No one. Where are they? I start walking back down the hall until I hear a voice behind me.
"You must be Lilith, the new girl?" I turn around to see a girl, about 17, dressed in all black. I see nose rings, lip rings, she's wearing a black crop top and I can see a belly button ring too. She's an emo. Great. Her voice is low too.
"Um, yeah that's me." I say shyly as I start walking towards her. If she's the only person here to talk to me, I better make the most of it.
"What is this place?" I ask her. She looks at the ground.
"The Boss should be the one showing you around. Or Cody. He as the person assigned to you anyway." I look at her confused. She notices I don't know who anyone is.
"Cody. The one to bring you here? The one that saved you and your parents from that Overworld Walker?" I look at her even more confused
"What are you talking about?" I ask her. What is happening?
"I've said too much already, the Boss should be the one to explain everything. I show you to the Main Room." She walks ahead of me and I follow her. I better be told everything soon.

SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG! IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND THINGS LIKE THAT. I WONT BE POSTING THAT MUCH ANYMORE BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND I NEED TO WRITE ALOT MORE. SORRY AGAIN AND THANKS FOR OVER 300 READS !! <3