Chapter 8

I am thrown in my side as I am spat out of the portal. It felt like I was in there for minutes, maybe hours! I look up where it was and it's gone. The stranger is on his feet and already walking away from me.
"Hey! Where are you going?" I yell to him as I get up and run to catch up.
"My job is done, you are safe. That is all that was asked from me."
"So your not even going to tell me where we are? Give me a little tour?"
He rolls he's eyes at me.
"This is the 'pod' your safe as long as your here."
He looks back at me expecting me to cut in and ask more questions. I don't.
"That's all you need to know from me right now." We walks faster away from me. I walk the same speed to catch up to me. I need answers.
"Where do I go?"
"Just explore! See the boss, she wants to see your safe."
I go to open my mouth to ask something else until he answers my question.
"You will know when you see her. She has a temper, so watch it."
"Wait I-"
I try to ask more but he throws some more red stuff from he's hand and he jumps into it, the portal closes after he's in. I sigh. I then realise I'm in a long hallway with just 2 ways. The way I came and the way I go.
"I guess I don't have an option..." I say to myself as I start walking in a straight line. I need to find the boss.