Chapter 5

I hear screams as I wake up. My body hurts and I feel sick. I look at my seat belt, wrapped around my body as if my life depended on it, and it did. I look to where my parents are, even though my vision is blurred. They seem to be knocked out, I really hope they are only knocked out. I try to undo my seat belt, but it's locked shut.
"Help!" I yell, as I bang my hands as loud as I can on the roof of the car. Nobody heard me. Until I see a bright light and the car is lifted off the ground. I stay still, startled. The car flips back over the right way up as i notice it was upside down. I didn't even know. It gets placed carefully on the ground again. My door is ripped from the hinges as a man pulls me out, after undoing my seatbelt for me.
"You okay?" He asks me. I nod. I loosen out if he's grip and try to get my mothers door open to get her out. I try to ignore the screams of pain and fright coming from all around me. I see trucks and cars on fire, and... people too.
"Step back!" The stranger yells at me. I do what he says, hoping he could help me save my parents. I step away quick, as he points he's hand towards the door. He twists he's hands then out of nowhere the door flings off the hinges.

I look at him weirdly. And scared. I then look around to see if anyone saw what I just saw. They are all focused on themselves and their families. I then remember what I'm supposed to do. I run to my mum, undo her seatbelt, and with all my strength pull her out of the car. When she's out, I reach for my dads seatbelt and undo he's.
"We need to go, now!" The man yells at me.
"Just wait a minute!" I yell back to him. I try to drag my dad out but before I could, my car lit on fire. From the front to back. I started as a little spark then it turned into a monster. My eyes start to water because of the ashes. I try again and again to try get him out. The fire moves along the car like a snail, thankfully. I look back at the man and I see he's trying to help a young child.
"Can I have some help please!" I yell out, trying the hardest I can to pull my dad out. I'm guessing he's door is stuck too so I won't even try that. I then get in the car to try lift him over the middle console. It's no use. I then get out and run to the man.
"I'll help her," I tell him. "Please go get my dad out!" He nods and rushes over. I cover the little girls wounds with my hands. She screams in pain.
"It's okay, your gonna be okay." I say softly to her. I start to sweat more than ever. This girls life is in my hands. Tears stream down my face.
"It's okay." Then I remember. This would be a great time to see if I really have healing powers. I look over to the stranger and see my dad and mum on the ground next to each other, unconscious. The man looks over and yells to me that their breathing. I sigh in relief. Now I need to save this girl. I leave one of my hands on her stomach, where the wound is, and lifted my hand above her head.
"Shhh, it's gonna be okay. Just stay calm. Calm Lilith calm." I feel myself shaking as I close my eyes. I take a deep breath and imagine a wound healing.
"Your not calm." I hear a voice over my shoulder. I jump. I open my eyes and look up at him. He's right next to my face, staring into my eyes. I stare into his. The hazel eyes he has, they are as if they are staring into my soul. I feel an urge towards him. Who is this man? What does he want. I look away from the gaze, making sure I don't do anything stupid.
"What do I do? How did you do that? What are you? What's going on?" I ask. So many questions flow through my mind. But that's the only questions that I could say. He ignores my questions.
"Clear your mind-"
"Yeah it's really hard at this moment!"
"You can heal her." I look back at him, he's still staring at me. Why does he look at me like that?
"What? Who are you?" I question him, needing a answer. He can sense I need an answer too. But he still didn't answer.
"We need to talk about it later just I need you to heal this girl. Clear your mind. Focus on your breathing and my voice."
I need to do this. Quickly. I need to get to my parents.
"Hurry! We need to get out of here." I nod and close my eyes and did just what he said.
'Come on Lil. You can do this. Focus on your breathing.' I tell myself.
"Don't worry about your parents, I have put a protective cloak over them. Only humans can touch them,"
After he says that I look at him confused.
"Just focus on the girl!"
I look back at her and close my eyes. They are closed for a brief second until he says something else. I realise there's panic in his voice.
"Shit,"
I open my eyes.
"They are here. We shouldn't have saved anyone!" He stands up dragging me up with him.
"What about the girl?"
"Forget about the girl! We need to go now! They are all here! They are coming for us. We need to go Now!"
He starts walking pulling me by the arm with him. I pull my arm away from he's grasp.
"We can't just leave these people! That girl is gonna die if we don't help her! And my parents? We need to help them!"
"Fine. If you wanna stay, then stay! I'm not going to get my ass kicked because of your idiotic decision!"
He starts walking away from me and I don't care. I rush over to the now unconscious girl. And put my hand over her head again. Just before I was going to close my eyes I hear he's voice again.
"Are you stupid? I though you were going to come with me!"
I ignore him. I try to clear my mind but I can't. Until I hear another voice, a lady's voice.
"Oh my baby girl!" I feel a presence next to me I lower my hand so it's next to me and look at her, worried.
"Help!" She looks around then she looks at me, "you should go help others, I have got my daughter from here..."
I nod and get up. I start walking over to my still unconscious bodies until someone grabs me from behind and starts reaching for my neck. I try to get him off me but it works. He tightens his hands around my neck as I start gagging. I get lowered on the ground, shaking. He's now on top of me, knees on my hands so I can't stop him. My eyes water. This is it. I am still gagging for air , and with every bone in my body I try to free my arms, he's so strong. I start to loose my consciousness until the stranger that saved me before runs up behind him and brakes his neck. He's body thumps to the ground.
"Now we have to go!"

THANKS FOR OVER 100 READS !!
If you have a name I could call this new character, leave it in the comments and I could use it. at the end of the next part I will shout you out.
THANKS <3