Chapter 10

"Oh, and I'm Eva." She says after 5 minutes of walking down a bland, white hallway in silence.
"I'm Lil- and you already knew that." I look down embarrassed. I feel my face go red. Why am I so awkward? She giggles silently which is a good sign.
"I have to say, I thought the new girl would be totally down to earth. But no, your actually cool." He giggles at the end.
"And I thought that you would be a grumpy and 'do it yourself' type of girl." She just looks at me.
"No offence."
"None taken." He laughs again.
"Is it because I look like a goth?" She stops and looks at me. I just look at the ground. She just laughs and keeps waking,
"I get that a lot, don't worry." We both laugh and continue down the bright hallway. Eva. I think I finally found a friend.

We stop in front of a door with a plaque above it.

*Main Hall*

"We made it. Just go in there, someone will see you and show you around. Trust me." I nod at her.
"Thank you."
"I'm going to go back to my room now. See ya." She smiles at me and nods. I nod back. Then she does something unexpected. She shoots an orange portal out of her hand like Cody did when I met him.
"Why didn't we do this in the first place Instead of waking for an hour?" I ask her confused.
"I wanted to have an excuse to chat. And besides, I needed the exercise. And it looks like you do too." She laughs and so do I.
"Hey!" I laugh again.
"I'm just kidding don't worry. See you later." Then she jumps through the orange hole hovering in the air and it disappears once she's gone. Now I have to do this on my own.

SORRY IM SO INCONSISTENT! I JUST DONT THINK MUCH PEOPLE LIKE THIS STORY ANYMORE :( IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I COULD IMPROVE ON PLEASE LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS <3
THANKYOUUU