Chapter 4

"Well..."
My mum says interested. "Tell us!"
I start chatting away. I state that I was in class then I needed to go to the bathroom.
"I left the room, going directly to the bathroom until someone comes up behind me and knocks me out. I don't know how, but they did."
My parents nod to show me that their listening. I continue.
"Then next thing I know, I'm in the gym, on the ground with my head hurting like crazy. Someone with a black hoodie with a mask on comes up to me, and put a needle in my arm." I try to remember more, but nothing comes back. "That's all I remember..." I tell my parents. They look at me in shock. "What do you mean, 'that's all you remember?'" My mum stares at me.
"I mean, that's all I remember. I can't remember anything else..."
I look down at my hands, I'm shaking.
"So you don't remember who it was who did that to you? The time? Why?"
Then I remember something, shivers run up and down my back. My parents notice that something else was on my mind. They stare at me, waiting for me to say something. I don't.
"What is it?" My mum holds my hand, tight.
"I-I also remember... What the man said."
"Wait... Man?"
"From what i remember, yes."
"Well, what did he say?"
My dad asks me, curious.
"He was on the phone with, I don't know, and I heard him say 'I have got the target. She will be with the others soon.' Then I blacked out again..."
My parents stare at me, I know what they are thinking. Who is this man? What does he mean? What does he want? And a million more questions. Or maybe my parents know more than I thought...

The nurses told me that i have to stay in the hospital for another two weeks, "at least I don't have to go to school."I joke with them. I have also told them I'm fine, but they still tell me to stay here. I keep on going through what that strange man said on the phone. I also keep on thinking about my weird dreams. Like healing powers, really ? And how was my scream so loud to kill that man? Oh my gosh! Was it a vision? Am I dreaming right now? Am I going crazy? And for the last few weeks I processed everything in my head and came up with no solution. What's happening to me? Passing out every week? Weird visions. Alway having that dizzy feeling that compels me. Did I do this? What the hell did I do...

The car trip home from the hospital was awkward. We just sat there and said nothing the whole trip. I saw the many worried glances coming from my mum as my dad drove home. And to be honest I'm worried too. And then suddenly I start to shake. I look down at my hands and I zone out. Oh great, another vision. This time I'm driving home with my mum and dad, like I am now in reality. Then this guy jumps out in front of the car. We swerve away from him, barely near him. We collide with a truck and the car tips over backwards, as does other cars that we have caused to crash. I hear screams and shallow voices. My parents aren't moving. Hardly even breathing. Are they breathing? What the hell is happening?

Then, out of nowhere I hear my name and snap back into reality. My mums looking back at me, scared.
"Are you alright?" She asks
"I'm fine." I answer back, clearly not true. And she knows it too. I realise something. My parents are in the same positions as my dream. Is it going to happen? I can't take any chances.
"Pull over!" I yell at my parents.
"What's wrong, Lilith?" My mum looks concerned. And before my dad could even try to swerve away, a man jumps in front of the car, causing us to collide with a truck.

Chapter 5 ?
Thank you so much for 74 reads !!
Sorry for not posting much, I will try and upload a chapter whenever I can.