The Dead Speaks!

She was sweating badly. But she just pedalled. And pedalled. And continued to paddle. She took a fast right turn and found herself knocking over a bouquet of tulips from the stall in the corner.
"Hey, watch out!" Shouted the stall-keeper.
But Ariana didn't care. She kept accelerating until her limbs went dry. She passed Hot Grill at a furious pace. Then she stopped near Target and sighed.
She helped herself out of the bicycle and stood in front of the target glass wall. She gazed at her reflection. She was herself. No one but Ariana Mckenzie. School's Vice President. A to-be Yale Student. Ethan Mckenzie's sister.
Well.
This was the problem.
What was Ethan's connection with Tori Hastings? And what was wrong with Wren Cavanaugh? Didn't Ethan see the danger his sister was in? She couldn't inform the cops about any of it.
Still, there was something else she was worried about. What else did the cops know that led them to suspect Ariana and the others? They had to visit the Office soon. She took out her iPhone and searched for Adele's phone number. She composed her a text: 3am, in an hour. Let me know if u got the text!
In forty-nine seconds, a reply appeared:
3am, time to do it! Xx
So in an hour they'll be starting their mission. She just hoped it would go fine.
Her iPhone chimed again. She thought it maybe another text from Adele but instead it was from someone called WereWolf_J@ama.mail. She didn't know anyone with such a name. Anyways, she opened the mail.
Halo Ari! It's Jasmine! You remember me from the Cruise? We had cocktail with Scarlet Mont? I hope you remember. I was missing you both a lot! Maybe we can meet...if you have Scarlet's email, let me know. Tc awesome girl! Xoxo! Love, J
Jasmine was the girl Ariana had met when she was talking to Scarlet Montgomery. Tori Hastings...
What did Jasmine want? What if she was...J? Tori's secret helper. Tori had told Ariana that she and Jasmine were childhood friends. And Jasmine had agreed. She had basically agreed with every thing Tori had said. Every lie Tori had told. Jasmine was a liar too. Because people who hide evidence from the cops are criminals too, right? Oh great. That made her a criminal too. She was hiding evidence too, wasn't she? Huh.
But why was Jasmine texting her? Of course she must have read the news. But why was she still acting she didn't know her real name was Tori.
Of course. She was definitely saving herself. Proving her innocence. Ariana ad to earn her trust and get something vital about Tori from her mouth. She composed a text:
Oh great to listen from you Jasmine! I definitely missed you. Hey, didn't you hear about Tori's death? Oh. I mean Scarlet. She was lying on the cruise. Her name's Tori. Haha. Well, let's meet at Hot Grill tomorrow! I'll love to meet you again!! Love, Ari X
And then she hit send. It would do perfect.
She pocketed her iPhone and went into the shop. The shop was buzzing with excitement. Two girls were pondering over a yellow sundress. Selena Erlynne stood near a black dress with a scooped neck along her crew. Ariana walked over to the other side of the shop and stood beside a navy-blue sheath dress. It would look awesome with her hair, lately dyed a light orange shade, and her green eyes. And it would be a perfect dress to wear to a Shakespeare-themed Hamlet party.
Only if things were normal. Any minute now she'd have Agent Laura back ordering her to wear handcuffs. She was ready to do anything to keep herself safe. Yale was made for her. She couldn't risk her chance to study there.
Once again, she hoped their visit to the Police Office would find them something important. And then she saw it. A note was hanging from the dress case. She picked it up. It had three simple words scripted on it.
I am Alive.
What?
Who was alive? She searched the page for any sign of who had sent it or where was it from but nah. Three simple words.
Sweat tripped down her neck.
She checked her watched. 20 minutes to the Police Department hunt. She took a deep breathe, teared away the note and ran toward her bicycle.