Epilogue

Adele died.

Yeah, Adele died.
If anyone remembered, she was with Noel that day. And he killed her.
Madeline and the others were late. The moment Avril told the others Noel must be the Helper, and Madeline pointed out Adele was with him, they had ran off asking people if they saw where they went.
Of course, to the graveyard.

What a perfect spot you chose, Noel D.
Hah.
You took our Adele from us.
You took the school band leader.
She had wanted to sing with the band you made her visit.
Of course that was a trap, too.
So lame of you, Noel D.

Rot behind bars.

We loved our Adele.
And you took her.

We wanted our Ashton.
And you gave us.

So true, No Pain No Gain, huh?

Avril Kahn's family shifted to France. She came to meet us last year. She told us she is living a perfect french life, having crêpe from the stall beside her road. She recently texted me telling how wonderful Ashton's 21st birthday was.

Ariana Mckenzie changed school. She still had contacts with us, but we rarely talked. Recently she had thrown a huge party after her admission in Yale, and Avril had come too. The three of us were together, and we missed our rectangle.

The Rectangle had turned into a triangle.
And we promised never to break it.

Because 4 lines make a shape.
3 make a shape.
2 don't.
2 never.

I still study at Clifton High. I still study with all the haunting memories, cling tight to my chest.

We all try to forget the past, the month that haunts us.
The year that snatched out Ashton.
The month that gave him back.
The week that snatched away our Adele.
The moments we try to convince our souls to forget every single breath we took that year.

But useless.
Very Useless.

All we have to say to you, after all this, is never let lunacy fool you.
Fool it, instead.
Because we are great minds.
And Great Minds lose.
And they learn from it.
And someday, they win.
The victory is so over-whelming, it's power so intense it could burn.
Burn straight through your clothes and your skin and you muscles and bones to the minute cell and the tiniest atom.

We live to struggle,
And we struggle to live.

Coincidence, right?

Hello dears! I was so excited to finally end BFB and we finally have the end.
Of course you may say this was not the appropriate ending for 18 year olds, but let me tell you, 18 year olds don't have endings, they have beginnings.
So, thanks to all of you who supported me and encouraged me to right through. And I hope you will continue this support ever after.
I wanted to end this book with a lesson.
And there it lays, wide awake.

Never let the beauty of the world trap you. You don't know if your most pleasant day dream is your worst nightmare. Because that's how life works. It will always fools you. A bad thing is so much like O Level Physics. The questions won't come straight out of your book, they will be greatly moulded.

So readers, dream big, and real.
Turn the world's harsh realities into the harmonious symphony of water drips, or the sweet chirp of birds that gives you a fresh start of the day.

The life is yours, rule it like a king.

The choice is yours, make it like a pro.

The fascination is yours, dream it like a lover.

The time is yours, spend it like a Genius.

Again, LOVE YOU ALL!!
Yours forever,
Ak

PS: I'll be writing my next book pretty soon, so don't miss it out!