f o u r

unknown!thank you for helping me! i really appreciate it!

unknown!
thank you for helping me! i really
appreciate it!

TAEHYUNG
?? is this areum

unknown!
oh yeah, it is :)

change unknown to AREUM🐥?
YES | NO

TAEHYUNG
all i did was ask namjoon though

AREUM🐥
yeah,, but if you didn't call him
then i wouldn't have received any help

AREUM🐥
so thank you :)

TAEHYUNG's heart thumped, he felt excited to be talking to Areum over the phone. He have heard stories of people getting together through chatting online, and he couldn't help but wonder if he would be next.

He hides his phone away in his back pocket, going back to taking the customer's orders. He decided that other than seeing Areum during work, working at Starbucks was quite fun.

He made new friends, and by that, he actually made one friend. Her name was Rena, and she was also the girl that 'interviewed' him the other day. He found out that they were the same age.

Someone tapped his shoulder and Taehyung spins around, coming face-to-face with a smiling Rena. "We're closing together tonight, you know that right?" She asks and Taehyung nods.

She nods, and goes back to making a drink for herself. Perks at working in Starbucks, I guess.

"Could you make me a Caramel Frappuccino?" Taehyung asks confidently in which Rena laughs in respond.

"Oh yeah, that's your favourite. Isn't it?"

Taehyung fakes a smile and nods slightly. It isn't his favourite, it was Areum's favourite. And he decided that he was going to try it for the first time.

Rena passes the cold drink to Taehyung and he carefully takes a sip. The sweet yet bitter taste lingered in his mouth and he concluded that the drink had a perculiar taste. But he liked it, so he took another sip.

"It's nice, isn't it?"

Taehyung immediately puts the drink down onto the counter, eyes meeting his favourite doe eyes. He smiles instinctively, "Would you like the same drink?"

Areum's eyes forms crescents like they always do, "You know I do."