eight

"And then, he fell!" Areum laughs and clutches her stomach in pain due to the amount of times she has laughed

Taehyung shoots her bright smile and immediately averts his gaze to the ground. He didn't want her to know that he was hopelessly in love with her.

"Can we play that?" Areum asks Taehyung with excitement laced in her voice. She points to a nearby game booth.

They were both at a carnival, Hoseok was supposed to come along as well but he had fallen sick. Much to Taehyung's happiness, they were both alone at the carnival, enjoying each other's company.

Taehyung nods his head and quickly approaches the booth with Areum. Areum smiles brightly, eagerly pointing to a giant bear soft toy.

"Wow, I want that." She cooes, thinking about all the girls who receives such presents on their anniversary. Unfortunately, Areum did not have a boyfriend so she could not recreate that.

Taehyung smiles proudly, "I will win it for you."

Areum's heart thumps against her chest but ignores it. She nods and quietly watches Taehyung throw rings over the milk bottles. Her smile slowly widens upon realising that Taehyung was winning.

"Which prize do you want?" The man behind the counter asks. Taehyung immediately points to the bear that Areum wanted. He passes her the bear and Areum clasps on to it tightly.

"Thank you." She whispers, looking down on the bear.

AREUM 🐥
thank you taehyung!!
i don't think i can ever thank
you enough for this, seriously

TAETAE 😽
you're welcome areum :)
i had fun today!

AREUM 🐥
i had fun too!!
let's do this again sometime

TAEHYUNG heart thumps and he quickly replies, a wide grin spread across his face.

TAETAE 😽
with you? anytime

i'm really sorry for this shitty chapter :(