t e n

AREUM 😤💜taetaetaehyungkim taehyungtae

AREUM 😤💜
taetae
taehyung
kim taehyung
tae

TAEHYUNG 😽💞
what's with you and your
habit of spamming people with
their names ???

AREUM 😤💜
idk,, but hey! i got your attention
right?

TAEHYUNG 😽💞
fair enough?
so what's up

AREUM 😤💜
idk i'm bored
want to hang out?

TAEHYUNG 😽💞
sure what are we gonna
do though

AREUM 😤💜
come over, we'll watch a movie

TAEHYUNG 😽💞
please tell me we're not watching
titanic again 😩

AREUM 😤💜
we'll see about that

TAEHYUNG smiles at his phone before quickly scrambling out of his bed, headed for the washroom. He loved hanging out with Areum. It was his favourite pasttime.

When they watched movies, they would sit at opposite ends of the couch but Taehyung was hoping to change that today, he just had a good feeling about it.

Instead of wearing his usual stained white shirt and running shorts, he throws on a black hoodie with long trousers. He decides to throw on a headband to make himself look more presentable, his bangs were starting to look shabby.

He concluded that he definitely looked like he was going for a run, but he saw online that girls typically liked this kind of look so he went for it.

He grabs his phone and earpiece, and heads out for the door. He plugs into his phone and starts humming to the tunes of a "The Weeknd" song. Perhaps, Taehyung was getting into the mood too much.

When he arrives at Areum's door, he pushes the bell and removes his earphones. Areum arrives at the door and smiles widely at Taehyung before letting him in.

Taehyung realises, that today, Areum looked different as well. Instead of sporting her usual oversized shirt and pyjamas pants, today, she was wearing a sweatshirt and shorts.

Taehyung gulps at the appearance of her long bare legs, and immediately fixes his eyes on her face so that he wouldn't seem rude for staring at her legs for too long.

Areum sits on the couch and calls Taehyung over with a gesture of the hand. Taehyung sits, a little nearer than he normally would.

Areum didn't really seem to care so Taehyung decides to scoot in a little nearer. Still, her eyes was fixed on the screen as she browses through the channel for a movie. Finally she settled on a movie called "Me Before You". But halfway through the movie, they realised that neither of them was actually paying attention to it.

Taehyung gulps, "Nice movie, huh?"

"Huh? O-Oh, yeah." Areum finishes, throwing her gaze to her hands as she was busily fidgeting them. They were both sitting in extremely awkward positions, their backs upright and their knees barely touching one another.

What was I supposed to do from here? Taehyung frowns and glances wildly around the room. He didn't know what to do, after all.

A weight was suddenly placed on his shoulder and he glanced downwards to find Areum's head resting on his shoulder. Her cheeks were flushed red and he himself, started to become hot as well.

Maybe it was a bad decision to wear a hoodie and long trousers.

"Sorry, I'm just- a little tired." Areum whispers, afraid of Taehyung pushing her away. She didn't think that she would be the first to make a move but at that point, she didn't really care.

Taehyung shifts a little nearer to her, hoping that she would feel a little more comfortable. He manages to smile, "Yeah, it's fine. Whatever makes you comfortable."

"Taehyung," Areum lifts her head and sits up abruptly, turning to face Taehyung with a serious expression. Taehyung hesistates a moment before turning to face her and he nods, waiting for Areum to go on.

"I've been thinking about it but I think," She inhales and seems to struggle about saying her next sentence. This could either make or break us. She concludes.

"I like you."

Areum widens her eyes at Taehyung, who was now blushing real hard. He smiles bitterly, "I like you, Areum. And that's what I've been trying to tell you all this while. I'm glad that I've finally said it."

He continues, "I don't know if you feel the same way. And honestly, I don't really care. I'm just glad that I got to tell you how I really feel."

Areum's heart was now pounding heavily against her chest. Her hand slowly travels upwards and she rests it against her chest. She smiles, "I like you too, Taehyung."

Taehyung glances at her lips slightly and wonders if he should go for it. After all, they both already confessed so it wouldn't hurt, right? He smiles, and holds Areum by the shoulder. She gasps and looks back at Taehyung with a nervous expression.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Taehyung finishes before eventually closing the gap between the both of them.

anyway, that's the last chapter hahaha
probs bonus chapters will be on the way so!! look out for that!