Prince

Shimon=Solomon

Isis=Ishizu

Seth=Seto

Eternias=Leo

Jono=Joey

Otogi=Duke

Hondo=Tristan

Teana=Tea

Yami, Atemu, Yugi, and Heba have the same names in ancient Egypt and the present.

* * * * *

The room grew silent.

Yugi's last statement had them all wondering what was going on.

All except a few.

"Yugi, why did you call them that?" Heba asked.

Yugi looked at Heba like he had lost his mind. "What are you talking about, brother?" Yugi asked.

Yami and Atemu looked at each other. They knew that back in ancient Egypt, Yugi referred to Heba as brother more than his name.

"Why did you call Yami and Atemu prince?" Heba asked.

"Because if I called them what I really wanted to call them, the Pharaoh might have me killed." Yugi growled.

"Oh-no." Atemu muttered.

"What's up with you?" Duke asked.

"Everyone, out. Ishizu, you stay." Solomon said.

No one questioned it.

Solomon grabbed Atemu and said in a low whisper, "Call Leo and tell him to get here as soon as he can."

Atemu nodded and left.

Ishizu walked up to Yugi's bedside and said, "Are you all right, Prince Heba?"

Yugi looked up at her. "There's probably no reason to call me Prince, Isis. If Atemu has his way, we won't be around much longer." Yugi said.

Solomon sighed in frustration. 'Could this get any worse?' Solomon asked himself.

* * * * *

"What the hell is his problem?" Joey demanded.

Atemu pulled out his cell phone and dialled a number. "Leo, I need you to get to the hospital fast." Atemu said.

"I'm on my way there now. What's wrong?" Leo asked.

"Leo, Yugi woke up." Atemu said.

"He did? That's great." Leo said.

"Not so great. Leo, Yugi thinks that he's in ancient Egypt. I don't think he remembers in the modern day." Atemu said.

"What?!" Leo shouted.

"Get here, Leo." Atemu said.

"Okay. I'll be there soon." Leo said.

Atemu hung up.

"What do you mean Yugi thinks he's in ancient Egypt?" Kyla asked.

Yami sighed. "Yugi called me and Atemu prince. He would have no reason to in the present. He also mentioned Teana. Teana was the girl who spread the same lies that Tea did back in ancient Egypt. He thinks that's where he is." Yami explained.

"Hold on. So, does that mean that Yugi doesn't remember any of us?" Tristan asked.

"Well, he will, but not as who you are." Atemu said.

"What does that mean?" Duke asked.

Seto sighed. "You all know that back in ancient Egypt, I was the high priest, Seth, as well as Yami and Atemu's cousin." Seto said.