Remember

Yami was the first one to wake up the next morning. He was slightly groggy and wondered why he wasn't in his own room. Glancing down, Yami realized that Yugi was fast asleep in his arms. Yami then remembered the conversation that he and Yugi had had the night before. Yami sighed and sat up, being careful not to disturb Yugi. Climbing out of the bed, Yami left the room and went to his room, grabbing some clean clothes and going to take a shower.

When Yami got downstairs, he found that everyone was there.

"Sleep well?" Atemu asked.

One look at his brother told Yami that Atemu had seen him and Yugi sleeping together.

"Knock it off." Yami said. He looked around and could see the looks on their faces.

They knew.

"Who told them?" Yami growled.

"Before you go off, we thought that they had a right to know." Heba said.

"A right to know? That was something that was really just between me and Yugi. You didn't have a right to tell them about all that." Yami said, being careful not to yell so that he didn't wake Yugi wake up.

"Yami, we really didn't know. We didn't realize that Yugi was carrying something so upsetting on his shoulders." Duke said.

Yami sighed. "I know that you didn't know, but it doesn't change the fact you shouldn't have been told." Yami said.

"I'm guessing that Yugi talked with you about it last night." Ishizu said.

"Yeah. He told me even though it was unnecessary." Yami said, sitting down.

"Did Yugi losing that baby have anything to do with why Yugi distanced himself so much from you?" Kyla asked.

"Yeah. He wasn't angry. He was grieving. After Mahado told me, I understood and decided that I would give Yugi the space that he needed." Yami said.

"It's sad when you think about it." Sayora said.

"And infuriating when we know that he wouldn't have lost that baby had Teana not been such a bitch and try to have him killed." Seto growled.

"There's nothing that we can do about it now." Atemu said.

"You think that Yugi will be okay?" Mokuba asked.

"I don't know. It seems like just telling me helped him. I think that this might be something that takes a little bit to get used to." Yami said.

"Well, what should we do now?" Tristan asked.

"There's not much that we can do until Yugi gets his memory of the present day back." Leo said.

"When do you think that will be?" Joey asked.

"I don't know. It could be days, weeks, months, or even years." Leo said.

"Oh, great. We'll have to deal with the Prince of Egypt for that long." Bakura groaned.

"Bakura!" Ryou scolded.

"He's right. We'll have to deal with the ancient Egyptian version of Yugi until he does regain his memories of the present day." Atemu said. Noticing the glare that Yami was giving him, Atemu quickly added, "Not that that's a bad thing."

"Well, we will just need to wait and see what ends up happening." Yuesei said.

There were sounds of footsteps on the stairs and a few moments later, Yugi walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, Yugi." Heba said.

"Morning." Yugi replied, rubbing his head.

"Something wrong?" Leo asked.