Tension

"AHH!"

The scream brought Leo, Yuesei, Kyla, Sayora, Atemu, and Yami running into the kitchen.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Yugi shouted.

Heba had just turned off the blender. "Sorry, Yugi. I forgot that you're not used to these things." Heba said, blushing lightly.

"Brother, what is that things?" Yugi asked.

"Calm down, Yugi. It's just a blender. It's used the mix certain things together." Leo explained.

"I'll never get used to these things." Yugi muttered.

The phone rang, causing Yugi to jump.

"It's just the phone, Yugi." Kyla told him soothingly.

Yami left the room to answer the phone. He picked up the receiver and said, "Hello."

"Hey, Yami. It's Joey." Joey said.

"Hi, Joey. What is it?" Yami asked.

"I was wondering how things were going with Yugi." Joey said.

"Not so good. Technology is a disaster for him." Yami said.

"Um, Yami. You and Atemu weren't much different when you first got your own bodies." Joey pointed out.

"I know that, Joey." Yami said.

"So, how are things with you and Yugi?" Joey said.

"I avoid him, and he leaves me alone." Yami replied.

"Come on, Yami. You have to try and talk to him." Joey said.

"Joey, I know that you don't remember this, but you gave me that same advice five thousand years ago, and Yugi hit me so hard that my jaw hurt for a week." Yami said.

"Was he that temperamental back in Egypt?" Joey asked.

"Worse. Trust me. This won't be easy." Yami said.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later." Joey said.

"All right. Bye, Joey." Yami said before he hung up the phone. He walked back into the kitchen.

"Who was it?" Leo asked.

"Joey. He was just wondering how everything was." Yami answered.

Atemu, Leo, Yuesei, Kyla, Sayora, and Heba knew that meant he was checking up on Yugi.

Noticing Yugi's absence, Yami said, "Where's Yugi at, anyway?"

"He went upstairs. I think that he's had enough with technology." Sayora said.

Yami nodded.

"Well, we just have to deal with this until Yugi gets his memory back." Kyla said.

"Unfortunately, we have no idea when that will be." Leo reminded them.

"One can always hope that it will happen soon, Leo." Atemu said.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't hope too much. I don't think that Yugi will be much help to us right now." Yuesei said.

* * * * *

A few days later, Yugi walked downstairs. He was figuring out a few basic technological advances. He entered the living room to find that Heba was on the couch with Atemu, kissing.

Neither noticed him.

Yugi cleared his throat.

The two jumped and turned to look at him.