Prologue

*edited*
Rize
I looked at the triplets as they played outside, i allowed a smile to fill my expression from my room, trying to ignore the tugging on my hair as my mother got my ready for the day.
"Mama are you done yet? This is a bit extensive for hair and i wanna go play outside." I softly murmered to my mother. She let out a quiet huff before nodding. I giggled and stood quickly.
"Dress appropriately Rize." My mother chided before turning to exit the room, kissing my head.
"And stay away from some of them, especially Subaru. Also if you are to play with the triplets, stay away from the horrid woman that calls herself their mother." She chidded before leaving the room. I pulled on a white dress and looked myself in the mirror.
"Is this appropriate?" I whispered before turning and rushing down the stairs for the garden.
"Rize!" Ayato called and i turned. My face lit up at the sight of one of my closer brothers before running towards him, my face lit up with excitement.
"Onii-sama!" I giggled as i wrapped my arms around my older brother, tightening my grip and hiding my smile in his shoulder. He was usually in his room, studying, so seeing him outside made me very happy. He was one of my closest brothers, only second to Subaru.
"I never see you anymore... i missed you." I whined but he just laughed and hugged me tighter, a quiet i missed you too left unspoken between us.
"Ayato!' Corselia's voice echoed from behind me, ruining our happy moment, i jumped away from my brother. Ayato sighed and grabbed my hand, flashing me a sad smile before pulling his hand away and running towards his mothers voice, a frown growing on his face.
Kanato sighed, frowning, before coming over to me, hugging me softly, putting teddy in my arms. Laito glared off at his mother as he walkes over to me, noticing my teary eyes he rubbed my back.
"I dont like when she does that." I whimpered. Laito sighed pulling me into a hug as kanato did the same.
"I wanna go find Subaru... stall?" I muttered. Subaru had always been my closest brother, seeing how he was closest to my age, only being a year and a half older then me. Ayato was second and my best friend putting him in a special place in my heart.
Since mh mother hated his mother and him by association, im not usually allowed to see Subaru, which usually put me qith ayato or the other two triplets. Im usually only allowed to see him with Cordelia pulls ayato away and one of the triplets can stall. I also get to see him during family dinner parties but that isnt very often.
Laito nodded, "yea we can stall, just be careful okay? Your mother doesn't really like him or usually let you see him. Ill stall so be safe." He said smiling at me. I giggled, being close with my brothers got me in their soft spots and it made thibgs easier. I nodded running off to were i hoped my closest brother would be, keeping my pace quick.
"SUBARU!" I cried as i finally spotted him, my face lighting up, tackling him in a hurried hug. His eyes widened and he looked at me, qrapping his arms around me to return the hug just as tightly.
"Rize? What are you doing here? Your going to get in trouble. Your mom hates me, shes gonna get super mad." He whispered quietly, causing me to flinch and frown from his comforting hug.
"Its not fair, i never get to see you. I missed you." I whined. He nodded higging me tight.

After about 3 hours with him i began to get tired. I yawned ckosing my blue eyes and leaning closer to my brother. My okder brother chuckled but soon got stiff.
When i looked up i heard a familiar growl. My mother was glaring at Subaru who quickly toghtened his grip. I turned and hid my face in his shirt again, balling my fists in his shirt.
"Let go of my daughter you filthy scum." She hissed, her hand grabbing the back of my dress to pull me away from mg brother. I let out a loud, ear piercing scream, reaching desperately for my brother.
She lifted my nine year old body and held me to her chest to keep me from escaping before hauling me off to my room. I banged my hand on the door as i sobbed. I let out quiet whimper as i curled up. Soon subaru snuck into my room, singing me a soft lullaby.
"Im sorry. Im sorry for what she did. She had no right... the triplets are mad too. I love you sister... sleep well." He whispered as i began to sleep.

Late that night i awoke tp the sound of my window opening. I gasped and sat up, just in time for a hand to reach over to cover my mouth. I was lifted as i tried to escape, lettkng out quiet screams.

4 years later
"Hello? Anyone home?" A girls voice echoed through the building. A lot had happened in the four years, my mother had died, father taking her life himself.

If only she knew what my brothers had went through, how much pain they carried. I promise, they aren't bad, it's not their fault. They are just hurt, they lost someone they cared about.

They lost the person they cared for most, they lost their baby sister.

Please lady, dont get mad at them, dont blame my brothers. 'He' took me, its his fault. Please.... im sorry

Word count: 959