Chapter 7

Edited
Rize
I stared out my window, waiting for Luke to come back as my packed bags sat at my feet.
Any moment now he'd be back. He'd come back for me. It wasn't a question of if but a question of when.
"Rize!" I turned quickly as I saw Luke running back up to me. He lived down the street so I knew it hadn't actually been long since he took Yuki, it only felt like it.
"I'm ready to go!" I hummed and he grinned.
"Then let's go!" He said as I slowly gave him my bags. Just as i did, i heard the front door open.
"Hurry!" He whispered but i had froze in fear. No no no. He couldnt find me now. Not yet!
"Rize! We have to hurry. Once you're our this window, you are free from him, but you have to leave now!" Luke hissed and I had to take a deep breath before slowly moving out of my window.
"Hold on, I gotcha if you fall." Luka hummed and I smiled as I moved to the ground.
"RIZE!" I squeaked and fell the rest of the way as my bedroom door opened. Luke cursed and grabbed the bags again after catching me.
"Lets hurry." He hissed. I nodded and we rushed over my yard.
"RIZE! GET BACK HERE!" I closer my eyes tight as I ram, trusting Luke to guide me.
"Dont listen to him. Dont listen to him. We've got this!" Luke hissed and I let out a small whimper that was barely heard through our footsteps and my kidnappers yells.

Once me and Luke were at his home, we decided to watch the world around us pass. We are safe for now but the sneaking feeling of something was wrong. Very wrong.
"So you said you reached out for my brothers. Any idea of when they were gonna come?" I asked and Luke grinned.
"That's half the reason I went to check on you earlier. They are coming to my house in a little over an hour. They will be so happy to see you and I'd do anything to see you happy again." Luke hummed and I nodded slowly.

Ayato
I groaned as I looked outside the window of the limousine. It was awkwardly silent and I hated it.
"Ayato. We will be there within the hour. There is no reason to groan as if we have a day left to drive." Reiji said simply and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm excited and waiting sucks." I mumbled.
"We have waited years to see her. An hour is nothing more." Subaru huffed and I rolled my eyes.
Almost there.

A/n: hey guys
I will say this straight out.
I love this anime but I had to leave the majority of the fandom for my own crippling mental health.
I love this book and I love the anime. I love the joy and excitement you get, but please wait patiently for updates.
I had to leave the majority of the fandom because of how dark the anime was.
I love that you all want to read this but please dont just comment
'Please update.'
Cause all that does is make me feel worse.
This chapter was posted on april 29th 2020. I'm not gonna update it within this week.
If you want to say something else then add the ask of an update, the feel free, but please dont do it until next week.
I love this book but I write at the pace I'm taking for my own health.
This may sound rude but I started writing for my own mental health, not fame or for the people who like my writing.
Dont like my writing pace?
I'm sorry but suck it up because I'm still writing this book for you when I'm struggling with it