Extra Fun

Hey everyone!
I've finally rewrote to the point where I left it before all of this started.

So I dont remember much of what I planned for this book past that. I know the next couple chapters but I'm gonna start building up the story plot and write extra chapters so I have a backstock.
While I'm doing that, I'm offering something really fun in return.

I'm offering a couple fun things.

1. QnA's for my characters. Feel free to ask questions for Rize, Her brothers, Yui, Yuki, Luke, and even Rize's grandfather/kidnapper.

Ask those questions here:

-------

2. Crossover/oneshot ideas/request. Those can be simple or complex.
Ex:
Human au
Rize not being kidnapped
(Insert fandom) crossover

Put in those requests/ideas here:

------------

3. Art Work/Oneshot contest.
I'll be hosting a contest with Artwork or Oneshots depending on what you enjoy doing more.
The winner will have a shout out, a follow, and votes on every chapter in a book of yours.
If you want to enter, all you have to do is post it in a book and tag me.

-----------

4. I need a new cover! This was a cover I edited but if you want to edit a new one or draw it then please, once again, post it in a book and tag me.
It'll be like the contest yet your prize will be you're cover as the one for this book and a shout out to who it is.

-------

For both 3 and 4, I'll be doing 2nd and 3rd places. Those will both get votes on their books, shoutouts, or a follow. You will get to chose.