T H R E E

Up above: Kia Porter

                  HARRY

HARRY

    "Bras are basically these things that support and cover those mountains of flesh on your chest that are called boobs- oh Gibbersnarbs!"

  I walked into a body while talking to Stargirl, eliciting a soft gasp from her while I let out a surprised grunt. We were both about to stumble and fall to the floor before I grabbed the person's arms and steadied her, jaw slackening when my gaze landed on her face.

  Kia fucking Porter

  God please don't give me a boner; please don't give me a fucking...

   "Kia," I let out a surprised yelp, before my lips stretched into a huge smile, one that probably made me look like a creepy human version of the Cheshire Cat.

   "Harry," she responded cheerfully, greeting me with back with a smile that kicked me right in the stomach. I was shook.

   "Fancy seeing you here."

   "Aw well it's lovely seeing you here. Actually, to be honest, it's a bit surprising seeing you here," she said with a chuckle. "Not that there's anything wrong with seeing a guy in a lingerie shop. It's just that-"

   "Oh no I get you, I'm here with my..." I trailed off a bit when I looked to my right to introduce Stargirl to Kia, frowning when I found that she was not there.

  My brows lowered as I turned my head, gaze darting around to spot Stargirl's magenta hair before finding her talking to one of the mannequins standing by the shelves filled with bras. She was gesturing vigorously while talking passionately to the mannequin.

   "Give me one second," I smiled sweetly at Kia, who simply nodded, eyeing Stargirl with a hint of amusement and curiosity in her dark eyes.

   "Do you know who is behind the knocking?" I heard Stargirl ask the mannequin. "You do not seem to talk much do you?"

   "Stargirl," I called out, approaching her and wrapping my fingers around her wrist. "Come."

   "Wait, please, Harry of Earth. This poor human being cannot speak," Stargirl tugged her wrist out of my grip and grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to the mannequin.

   "Fellow earthling, what is it that you require to utilize your vocal cords?" Stargirl questioned the mannequin dressed in pink lace bustier worriedly.

  I turned to see if Kia was watching us. She was, and there was confusion and intrigue on her face that made me flush with embarrassment. I quickly turned back around and grabbed Stargirl by the shoulders, speaking to her slowly and clearly.

   "Stargirl, this is a mannequin. It is not a real human being. It is simply there to serve the purpose of displaying clothes," I explained to her, making her pink lips form an 'O', gray eyes glinting brightly with realization. "Now come, let's find you some bras."