F O U R

My chapter was kind of just like introducing the characters and I just pictured Harry's parents to be those two people in the top gif

HARRY

   "Alright, what percentage you got 'cause I've got the charger right here and my phone's at 15%." Leo announced, rising slightly off the couch of my basement he was situated on, one long arm raised holding the one charger that wasn't broken.

   "I've got 13%!" Mei claimed, flapping her phone wildly up in the air.

   "Hey guys," I uttered out in front of them, still in the room standing as I watched my friends bid for my iPhone charger.

   "Ha, you guys can suck it. I've got 10%, hand it over." Hashim gestured with an outstretched hand before Leo and Mei stopped to give him a look.

   "Bitch you've got an android, you're irrelevant to this conversation fuck outta here." Leo was quick to dismiss an offended Hashim as Mei and him went back to bickering while I shifted on my feet with a slight frown.

   "Guys," I repeated a little louder this time.

   "Why are you even trying to argue with me about this, the rule is that the person with the lowest battery gets the charger." Mei fiercely fought for her earned spot as the first one to charge their phone while Leo squinted his eyes at her.

   "But I actually text and socialize with people on my phone which is why it's so low- I've got calls to answer back to, texts to leave on read on purpose -the only reason your phone is so low is because of all the people you stalk on social media!" Leo righteously accused.

   "You know what, I just said my percentage cause I wanted to join in but you two are a mess. That's why android users are the best." Hashim haughtily bragged to himself -most likely to himself due to the fact that Mei and Leo didn't give two shits what he was murmuring at the far end of the couch about while I attempted to clear my throat to catch their attentions.

   "No my phone just died." Hashim whispered to himself a only a few moments later.

   "I don't stalk-" Mei began before Leo pressed his lips together, pursing them and retracting his head back before releasing a judgmental "mmm."

   "Mmm." Hashim followed after, giving her the same look on the other side of the sofa.

   "Mmm." I hummed, rubbing my chin staring at her.

  Then, in perfect unison, all three of us guys snapped our fingers in the air as our signature "you're lying" ritual while Mei sent us irritated looks with narrowed eyes.

  Or regular eyes, I don't know, she was Asian so sometimes it was hard to tell.

  Wait, was that racist to think?