IMPORTANT

✦ macklemcvey ✦

hey babes, the next Stargirl chapter is coming soon I promise but I just wanted to say something before it.

so I've been seeing loads of comments concerning Elanna's tendency to do horrible plot twists and etc. I totally get it and I agree, but lately there's been a lot and it makes me feel like I have no contribution in the making of the plot and any plot twists in this story, when that isn't true because I contributed equally to the plot as Elanna did.

I get y'all are paranoid after reading Elanna's works and can't help it but immediately assume Elanna will do this and that once there's foreshadowing in the story, or some theory commented. At first I thought it was true, and quite funny but now idk I feel like some people don't consider that maybe I did the plot twist, a worse one? Or maybe I planned the ending?

Most of you might not know this but I write dark, emotional books with like zero humor, basically the opposite of Elanna, so this humor thing is new for me. I put in a lot of effort, especially when I wrote the third chapter but was confused to find that you all thought Kia was into Arya. I found out that it's an Elanna thing, to make the MC into the girl as some sort of plot twist. But I wrote the chapter...

Anyways, I truly understand why you guys are like paranoid really, but it is a bit disheartening to see the reactions to everything all relate to Elanna's tendency for plot twists. This is our book. This is not your usual Elanna book with the life-ruining plot twists. I hope you guys will consider that from now on, thank you to those who did.

Love you all <3

✩ chingyonce ✩

My girl just wants some love.

I might be exposing myself but legit Thiora made up the title of this book, the characters and names (me and her did the personalities together and Leo and the parents are pretty much the ones that I really worked on solely) the beginning, the setting, the plot in between, and I think I just contributed by saying HEY LETS DO THIS AT THE END blah blah blah and then adapted the plot to fit that ending. I did visuals I guess, trailer and aesthetics but that's not really the story lmao so I'm as useful as a poked condom. Woo!

She really wants to get to know you guys more and stuff which is why in like every author note she asks you questions to get to know you better and I'm here chilling like I already know how you guys comment just as much as you know how I write.

Like ice cream, there be all different flavors of authors, try Thiora, test her out, she's amazing, take a break from the chingyonce flavor for a sec and try her out and just enjoy what she gives you.

Btw since she's asking for love I personally need to remember to give you and show you guys some love back so I'll be trying to comment back on message boards and everything. If you have the time to comment and leave such sweet ass notes why can't I take the time to answer back so I'll see to that.

Thiora's gonna write the next chapter and you know that shit's gonna be good.

Oh yeah, I love you too, you sly dogs.