Sorry pt. 2

Thiora is amazing.

I apologize to all of you guys, the readers and to Thiora as well who I have personally apologized to.

If we're being completely honest, Thiora just sugarcoated everything because she is super sweet and patient with me but in reality the main reason why Stargirl was discontinued was because of my inconsideration and lack of communication.

I got so caught up with school and socializing that I couldn't put time aside to just let you guys know where I went or even contact Thiora more about this book and what was going to happen because she was very persistent and constantly wanted to know about it because she didn't want you guys waiting or being confused as to why we haven't updated.

It was I who was supposed to write the next chapter, I was supposed to communicate with her and you guys better, and I do own up for my faults.

I'm not saying this to get any sympathy or reassurance because no, I own up to neglecting my readers, my works, and my friend/co-author and I take all the blame for it and the only slightly redeeming thing to do is to be humble and apologize. I do regret it and I'm sorry, I do see where I've done wrong.

If anything, this story probably would have continued if I had just answered to Thiora more and was more proactive but I lost motivation and was so caught up with personal stuff but it's really no excuse.

I want to thank you guys for still keeping up with this after everything.

I want to apologize and thank Thiora for being the best co-author I could ask for because she was and still is so absolutely patient with me and holds nothing against me and was truly motivated to write this story until the lack of communication and cooperation dimmed it down.

The next and last update of this story will be about the basic plot and ending of Stargirl and what would have happened if we finished it.

Note that Thiora thought up the whole Alien theme/scenario, the characters, the setting, and the beginning/first chapter.

I only plotted the ending/twist which will be explained next.

Thank you for understanding and I am sincerely sorry and I will make sure not to do this again because you guys and Thiora did not deserve the neglect and miscommunication I delivered these past months.

I appreciate you guys and her so much but I haven't done a very good job at showing it and that will change.

I won't make the same mistake again.

Elanna.