Having Feelings For Jess

(At David's House After Dropping off Jessica At The Mall)
~NIALL'S POV~

I arrived in front of David's house. I turned around in my seat to check if the suitcase was still in the back. Check. I got out the car and knocked on David's door.

*Knock knock*

David opened the door and smiled "Hey mate you made it come on in." he walked away from the door and I walked in closing the door behind me. I followed David to the living room and sat down on a chair. I waved to all the guys and they waved back. Zayn was sitting across from me and it felt weird and I'm pretty sure he felt weird to.

During the whole time Louis was talking I wasn't paying attention Zayn keeped staring at me witch kind of scared me. I was actally scared on what I'm about to do in a little bit but this is for jess. She deserves way more and I can't let Zayn hurt her I promised myself I would keep her safe and I am.

After Louis finally gave up on us since no one had a clue who took jess. I finally found the guts to go up to Zayn "We need to talk." he looked at me confused but shrugged it off and he followed me to my car.

"What's up?" he has no idea how mad he's going to be. I got the money from the back and handed it to him he looked at me confused.

"I cant do it I can't give you jess. I'm sorry all the money is in that suitcase and if you want to hurt me you can punch me or beat me do what ever I really don't care. I know your mad but I just can't do it." he looked at me with anger I could tell he wanted to hurt me but I don't care as long as Jess is safe I really don't care. He took a deep breath the let it out.

"You fucked her didn't you?" He looked at me with a dead serious look.

"No not at all I would never I just... look I know I only spend a cople of days with her but I kind of grew on her and she grew on me. She deserves way better then she has right know and I don't think I can see her get hurt and we both know if Louis finds out you payed me to kidnapped her he will kill us both and I can't have that. I'm really sorry Zayn I really am." I could care less about Zayn I dont care if he was upset or not. I only felt bad for jess she doesn't deserves this in her life. she really doesn't I'm the one that cuased this I'm going to fixs this.

He looked at me one last time then threw me back the money "Keep it I don't need it anyway and I'm not mad at you Niall I can't stop you loving someone-" I cut him off.

"Whoa whoa whoa what are you talking about I do not love this girl I barely know her." he looked at me and smiled.

"Its called love a first sight Niall. For know you mite not know your feelings for her and think you don't like her and shit but later on you will. Just like the way I felt about perrie when I had to kidnapped her but I had to let her go let her live her life...just run to me for any problems ok mate I'm here for you and I want you to be happy." he gave me a bro hug and walked back inside. Well thats not what I expected not at all. Zayn was trying to get in my head I don't like jess. Yeah she's beautiful and stuff but I don't see her that way not at all.

I put the money back from where I got it and went to the passenger seat I started the car and drove to the mall to pick jess up.

**Next Day**

~STILL NIALL'S POV~

I woke up early in the morning and got ready I made pancakes for me and jess. she walks in and grabs a pancake from the stack. "Morning Nialler." She smiled then took a bit from the pancake. God I'm so scared right now I'm going to ask jess something thats very important to me. You'll see why in a little while.