A Broken Promise

~JESSICA'S POV~ (One Week Later)

I got out of bed and made my way to the bath room getting ready for the day. I made my way down stairs and made myself sandwich. I sat on the couch and turned the telly on. I skipped threw the channels finding nothing. I finished my sandwich got my phone and, keys and decided to go to the mall.

I was walking around with two bags in my hand from Victoria Secret. I bumped into a guy dropping my bags. Shit not again. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention." I said shyly I looked up and it was Zayn I haven't seen him in about 5 years. Wow he looks...Good like he's no longer on drugs

"Jessica... Jessica Tomlinson is that you?" say something stupid you act like youve never seem him he's your ex for crying out loud

Well I don't know if you remember but he was crazy back then, always fighting with me for simple things.

"Hey Zayn its been a while." he hug me tightly then pulled away

"How you been?"

"I've been alright how about you."

"I've been great better then ever...hey I have to go I'm in a rush but how about we get together and catch up yeh."

"Sure I'd love that." To tell you the true I don't want to hang out with him or even talk to him when we were dating he was just so crazy talking to him self and screaming in the middle of the night he scared the shit out of me he tried to hit me once that's why I left I was afraid that he would hurt me.

Maybe he changed

I hope, it looks like he's changed he's calmer and nice before maybe I should give him a chance

"Here put your number in my phone." he handed me his phone and I typed in my number and text myself making sure I'd get his number. "Thanks I'll text you later bye."

"Bye." he winked at me then walked away.

"Damn." I whispered to my self. I stood there for a second thinking. He's different then before it kind of weird seeing him again. I came back on track and walked out the mall. I walked to the car and got it.

*Ring ring*

I got my phone out of my poker and looked at the contact. (Niall) I smiled to my self I pressed the green button and pressed it against my ear.

Niall/Jessica

Niall: Hey beautiful.

Jessica: Hey weirdo.

Niall: (He chuckled softly) What are you doing?

Jessica: Just got out the mall I'm in the car right know.

Niall: That's cool you went to Victoria Secret huh.

Jessica: You know me so well (I chucked)

Niall: Are you doing anything tonight?

Jessica: I'm not sure I think I'm just gonna sit on the couch eat cookies and watch TV.

Niall: Alone?

Jessica: Yes thank good my family went on vacation and I had to stay cuase of school I'm just glad that I'm alone I need ma space.

Niall: Oh I was gonna ask if I could join you.

Jessica: I don't mind you coming over...I'm abit to lonely

Niall: GREAT! I'll be there around 6

Jessica: Ok byee. BRING FOOD!

Niall: I'm already on it (He laughed)

Jessica: Okay good I'll see till then bye

Niall: Bye