Dinner At Nandos

~JESSICA'S POV~

*One Week Later*

It's been one week since Niall asked me out and to tell you the truth we have been happier then ever. Niall would make me breakfast and dinner we would have movie nights and just cuddle it was so sweet and fun it has been the best week of my life and it hasnt end it just keeps going.

I was sitting on the couch and Niall was in the lou, Niall was talking about Nandos earlier. I told him ive never been there before and he started freaking out telling me we need to go like right know. Niall was walking down stairs and stopped at the last step "Ready to go princess". I smiled and got off the couch I walked up to him and he laced our hands together.

We arrived at the cute little restaurant and we sat down at a booth and he sat across from me. I was looking threw the menu and I had no idea what to get. "Don't worry princess ill order for you." I smiled and I put the menu down

The Waitress came by our table and. similed "Hello Niall would you like your usual order." I chuckled wow he really dose love it here.

"Hello Barbara and yes make that two please." She wrote the order on her note pad and walkes away.

"So...Barbara?" I started laughing already running out of air.

"Ok ok ok i've been here a couple of times" I started laughing harder

"Couple....COUPLE!" He glared at me. "Ok...ok...I'm done I'm good" I took a deep breath and finally calmed down.

"You done?" I chuckled and nodded. "Like i said I love eating here so they know me?" He is so adorrible god I love him I wish I could tell him but I'm afraid, I feel like if I tell him he will freak out and dump me right there. I think to much I hate that its so annoying ughh.

He grabbed my hands and entwined them together I felt like a tomato from blushing to hard. "Wanna get icecream after this?" I nodded

"Niall?" I looked all around except Niall trying my hardest not to make eye contact with him.

"Yes Princess?" I looked in his eyes they were full of love god those beautiful blue eyes there always filled with happiness.

"Is this...this our first date?" he smiled.

"If you want it to be...I would do something way more romantic?" I smiled

"I think I like the second one more better." he nodded we talked until our food was ready. We started eating and it was so good oh my god I cant believe ive never heard about this before. 

"Did you like it?" he smiled looking at the empty plate infront of me.

"Yeah I loved it, it was really good." I smiled at him. We both walked out of the restaurant and went to the car we drove to a icecream store.

I got cookie dough and he got chocolate we walked to the park that was across the street. When we finshed our icecream we layed

on the grass my head was resting on his chest and his arm was wrapped around me we were looking at the night sky. After a while of staying quite and looking at the sky we both got off the grass we were going to leave until it started raining. I looked up then at Niall he took his sweater off and wrapped it around me. "What are you doing?"

"Keeping you warm so you dont get sick" I started blushing hes so sweet good I love him. He cupped my cheek and pulled my lips against his. His lips were warm and tasted like chocolate the kiss felt so loving my stomach was full of butterflies my knees felt like noodles i felt like my heart was gonna burst out of my chest from beating so fast and loud. We pulled away from each other and he rested his head on mine his eyes were still closed and we were both breathing heavily. "I love you" he said so quietly so only I could hear even thought it was only me and him. I smiled he loves me HE LOVES ME.

"I love you to" this time I kissed him our lips moved together perfectly fireworks where in my stomach this time Sparks were flying everywhere he pulled away and held my hand.

"We better go I dont want you getting sick cause then I wont be able to kiss you for a while" We walked back to the car and we drove back home. It was quite but it was a perfect kind of quite we were taking everything that happened in. He told me he love me I really want to scream from happiness. We got home and I ran to my room to and dressed in one of Nialls big shirts and shorts, I walked in Niall's room, he was laying on one side of his bed I climed in the empty space next to him. I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around his torso , Niall was playing with my hair and humming a tune i didn't know.Today was just...perfect I slowy started drifting asleep seeing nothing but darkness

(A/N)

Hey Peeps My Beautiful Peeps I Made You Guys A Short Chapter Today I'm Sorry But Its Better Then Getting Nothing At All Anyway I Hope You Like It If You See Any Miss Spelled Words Or Mistakes I'm Also Sorry Ill Fix It Later

I Have An Important Announcement I Have Decided To Make Another Book Its Going To Be A Louis Fan Fiction And I Hope You Guys Like It When It Comes Out Its Called "Hurtful" Please Go Check It Out When Its Out And Dont Worry This Story Is Not Over Its Only The Beginning Anyway Love You My Peeps Thanks For Reading Love You Byee ~ XoXo Lots Of Love Scarlett