Three

Daniel shoves a slice of pizza in his mouth. He took out a can of coke from the fridge add turn on the tv. It's was an off day and he had nothing to do except watching tv series and movies but none of that works because he's more to a dancing person.

Joining the theater wasn't his idea. He never wanted to join any of these but his parents wanted him to do it. He wanted to dance. He wanted to show his moves to everyone saying how much he loves doing it. Sadly, it's just a dream.

Daniel turn off the tv and took his coat, then rushed out.

"Lets have a little groove," he whispered making his way to the elevator. Suddenly, his phone rang, it was from his mother.

"Hello?" Daniel said, fixing his pink colored hair.

"How's your play going?" He heard his mother's voice.

"It's going well, I got a part,"

"Is it the main role?" His mother asked.

"Close enoug---," the elevator bell rang.

"What is it honey?" Mother's voice was getting unclear.

"Hello??" Daniel asked again. The line was unclear. The line stopped working and the call ended. Daniel sent a text saying that he'll call her back when the line is okay.

"The line here is very bad, it's out of this world," she said. Daniel who was looking at his phone screen raised up his chin.

"Pardon?"

"I'm just saying that it's not suitable to make calls in here, the line sucks," she said. Daniel awkwardly nodded.

"You're new?" She asked, continuing the conversation.

"..ah y-yes, a month ago," Daniel stuttered. She gave him a smile.

"You're studying in the university next to the park is it?" She asked, Daniel nods again.

"Can you talk?" She asked facing Daniel properly since he kept on looking down.

"Yeah of course," Daniel chuckled.

"Where are you heading?" Daniel's turn to ask.

"Practice room, would you like to join?"

That was exactly where Daniel is heading. Should I refuse or accept the offer? He thought.

"Yeah sure, why not?

****************

A/N: Hello guyss, heres chapter 3, hope you enjoy this and sorry to make it short, but overall, pls vote and comment of your thought. Have a lovely day sweetcheeks!