Fourteen

Daniel entered the house first and got shocked by Ong's house. His house was pretty much very neat and minimal. White painted walls with silver metallic light container hanging on the ceiling and wooden block furnitures. His walls was decorated with portraits and family pictures and cute plants on each corner of his house.

"Your house is aesthetically pleasing," Daniel said and continued looking around the house. Ong smiled looking at how hyped Daniel was just by looking at his house. Ong wasn't sure whether he was blind or not because the house looked completely ordinary compared to Daniel's house.

Since Daniel lived in an apartment, his house was bigger and a lot prettier. With wooden tiles and cream colored walls that made his home so heartwarming. He had more rooms so when Ong came over, Ong slept on the guest room, which was a very large room. Daniel let him stay even though he hardly knew about Ong, and it was probably the most humble thing that he could do. It was the first reason that catches Ong's eyes because Ong finds it very sweet.

"Have you taken your shower?" Ong asked and sat next to Daniel on the sofa.

"Yes, it was totally refreshing," Daniel smiled and nodded.

Ah, I'm glad he's comfortable.

"Do you, um want to sleep now?"

Daniel gave a smiley face.

"I mean, y-you can have the bed," Ong stuttered and pointed the bedroom.

I really hope he's comfortable.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I'm gonna watch the tv first, is that okay?" Daniel replied.

"I'll be fine, I promise," he added as he softly touched Ong's right knee.

"Ah, that's okay, I'll be in the kitchen, call me if you need anything,"

"Aye, aye captain," Daniel joked and Ong quietly made his way to the kitchen.

He opened up his refrigerator to get some snacks and heard Daniel's cute laughs sounded so clear even from the kitchen. He smiled and continue digging up his snacks and made a cup of coffee. The laughs that was very clear just now suddenly went quiet. Ong swallowed his food and rushed to the living room. The tv was on but the pink haired boy was already asleep on the sofa.

Ong stared into his face and smiled. A pink flustered face with his hair all messed up curling himself on the sofa.

"Daniel, Danny," Ong whispered as he softly shook Daniel's body.

No movements.

"Daniel, wake up," said Ong.

"Huh, what, oh, I'm sorry," Daniel raspily whispered. He was already sitting but his eyes were still closed.

"I didn't mean to wake you up,"

"Eh, it's alright, I'm sorry for sleeping too fast," Daniel said and smiled.

"No, no, go sleep in my room," Ong said and took the remote controller to turn off the television.

"Come here, I'll take you to bed," Ong added.

Daniel answered a soft 'okay' and placed his right arms around Ong's shoulder for support. Daniel was heavy, but it wasn't because of fat, he had muscles all over his body and it was even more obvious when he placed his arms around Ong. Ong didn't care, all he has in mind right now was to put Daniel cozily on his bed, that was it. Lucky for Ong, no staircase needed to reach his bedroom.

Ong quickly reached the bed even though it was dark. He sat there and carefully placed Daniel.

"Here's the bed," he whispered and slowly laid Daniel on it.

He took out a blanket and covered Daniel's body. "I'll be outside if you ne---,"

Ong's hand was pulled.

"Don't go,"

"Stay here.." Daniel paused.

"..with me," He continued. Although it was dark but Ong felt like he could see Daniel clearly.

A soft voice calling his name.

Daniel patted the empty space of the bed. Ong watched him. He wasn't sure whether to stay or leave.

"I, um, I," Ong stuttered.

Should I stay?

"Please," he said as the grip of his hand was starting to be tighter but it wasn't hurting.

"Very well then,"

Ong climbed up to bed laying next to him. He looked on the right side, while Daniel looked on the left side. It was very quiet that none of them said anything. Not sure whether to talk or sleep.

"Daniel, are you asleep?" Ong said as he turned to Daniel's side.

No answer.

I supposed he's already asleep.

Ong turned his head back to the right side. His eyes were slowly closing but he was startled when Daniel arms were wrapped around Ong's shoulders.

It felt safe and it felt nice to have his hands wrapped around Ong. Like wishing for something from a far when suddenly it just went closer to you. Ong's heartbeat fastened.

"I'm not asleep yet,"

**********************

A/N: Me and fluffs will never get away. Hope you liked it as much as I do because like I said, I died writing this. I love you guys, thank you for supporting this fanfic!