Chapter 1

Hello everyone. This is my second online story, but this is the first time I've published it here after a friend encouraged me to. I hope you find it very interesting.
Enjoy!

Cling! cling!! cling!!! (Sound of a ringing bell) . The first person to leave the classroom was me. I hurried outside to meet mallam Garba, my driver, so he could drive me home.

"Umma!" I screamed. I asked, "Umma, I'm at home. Where are you?"

Welcome back, princess; how's school going?

It was stressful, umma, I muttered with a scowl on my face.

Oh sweetie, go take a shower; your dinner is ready, she snatched my hand.

"Okay, mama" I uttered

I immediately went to my room, took a shower, and then headed to the dining area after I had prayed. My mother is adorable, guess what? She prepared a dish that I love. It was egusi soup with pounded yam. It smells delicious.

"Umma, abba is still away, I hope everything is good? I said as I sat next to her."

"That's what I'm thinking, let me call him right away."

She instantly called his number and inquired about the issue. He said, "He'll be here in a jiffy,"

A short while afterwards, Abba offered his salaam. We stepped up, gave him an embrace, and said "Wa'alaikumus salam."

"Welcome back, dad," I said with a smile.

Thank you, Princess, and I hope you have a good day.

Lafiya kalau abba.

I then grabbed his bag suitcase and headed upstairs leaving him along with umma.

My name is Raheemah Abubakar, and I am the only child of Dr. Abubakar and Hajiya Halima. I'm a 17-year-old student at Ruby Springfield College in Maiduguri. I was born and raised in Maiduguri, where my family and I currently reside at Old GRA. My parents are both  fulani by tribe. My mother has a B.S. in linguistics, while my father is a doctor by profession. She only wants to care for her family and home. I'm currently in my senior year of high school.

The most extraordinary people I have ever known are my parents. They loved me the most because I was the only child Allah swt had blessed them with. My upbringing was loving and tender. They are the cause of my joy. They are my closest friends, teachers, mentors, counselors, brainstorming partners, and life. Life without them is unimaginable to me.

Not that my mother can't have kids again; after all, Allah has predetermined everything in life. My parents are in excellent bodily and mental health; only, the best is yet to come. We anticipate the finest at some point.
*********

Well, end of chapter 1.

Boring right😥...never mind😁 the next chapter will be more lively in sha Allah.

Have a wonderful day
Rukeey♡♡