Chapter 13

Don't ever let this man come near this house again please I warned and pleaded Mallam garba while getting in.

"Toh raheematu, in sha Allahu I won't" he responded back.

I kept thinking of the guy who came earlier "like seriously,what does he actually wants from me??

I was pulled out of my thoughts by knock of the door. I stood up and unlock it. My parents are back. After welcoming them they joined me and we started discussing on random stuffs, and also laughing half heartedly which makes me brush off the beast out of my mind.

After a week
"Bilkisu, I'm telling you. If I'm not mistaken, I believe he has come five times already. I'm not sure what he expects of me. I'm really tired of it".

What's up, dude? Simply meet him and get his perspective in this manner.

How safe do you think I'll be?

I fear for my safety.

"No sweetheart,by God's willing he won't" she assured

"OK thank you, I will try"

I hanged the phone call and stood up informing mallam garba to let me know when he arrives.

Ahmad POV
I was stucked with office stuff when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in, I said in a little bit loud voice"
To my utmost shock, the girl who once ruin my life pops into view.

"Y..o..u I said feeling astonished"

"Yes Ahmad its my me, she replied with a killer smile"

Plenty days she added.

"What brought you here?? What do you want from me again?? I bombarded her with questions, still with shocked expression on my face.

"Haba Ahmad please let me sit first"
I couldn't reply her back,she made her self comfortable on one of the seats saying longest time dear, How have you been??

"Just Answer me I said what brought you here?? I shouted

"Eyyah ahmad, so you didn't even miss me"

"You know what RABI'AH kindly walk out, am not ready for this your drama" I pleaded

"All right, am leaving since you insisted,but I will be back after some days..Good bye she said smiling and made her way out.

I took a deep breath and sat down, i couldn't do anything again. I picked up some of my important things walk out and drove back home.

Raheemah POV
This time around sadeeq is looking more decent and responsible.No chains, no earings. He wore a simple sky blue kaftan with a cap.

Whoaahh At long last the princess is out he said.

"Hmm" is only what I could say.

"evening raheema" he added

"Mr man just go straight and tell me what you want"

"Raheema, you have known me for my malicious behavior but believe me, I mean no harm on you."

"Allah ya Sa" I said to my self before replying him back

You're funny and you want me to believe you??

Yes dear.. Just want us to be friends nothing more.

Weird, but why me in particular?? I asked.

You are worth to be befriended and my attention is attracted most by your habit.

"Urmm, thank you"

OMG has anyone ever told you that your smiles are beautiful, and am crazy about those dimples.

"Heyyy will you just stop" i said with a wide smile.

"That's the fact dear, everything about you is just perfect"

Again??

All right Alll right, back to what we are discussing... FRIENDS, what do you have to say.

Well, let's call it a day, I will think about it OK.

"Wow, sure?? I pray the feedback will be positive, bye have a nice day ahead.
*******

Click the yellow button below.
Share and then comment.
Thank you for reading!