Chapter 11

In sha Allah, good things comes to those who wait. Sabr First!

Ahmad's POV
Ya Ahmad, ya ahmad I heard my sister calling.

"Haa'an nazeefah, what again?? You have been disturbing me for an hour now, let me rest pls, this is your fifth time of coming to this room. What is it again??

"Am Sorry ya ahmad ...is not me this time around rather its daddy, he needs you urgently" she said laughing.

"OK OK,just go...I will be coming right away"

"Toh mijin (husband)raheematu,"

"Huhh this girl I grinned..I was finding something to threw her with,but she noticed and rushed out laughing.

Nazeefah for you. My favorite sister, my advice partner and at the same time my partner in crime.

***
Good day dad, I said and sat down.

"Yauwa my son, how have you been"

"Alhamdulillah dad"

"Masha Allah

My son I just want to remind you that its high time you settle.. I mean its high time you have your own family"

Dad! I said feeling astonished.

Yes son...I will be giving you much time to think about it . You see Am now getting older,every parents dream is to see their children married. Most of your friends are already having two to three children... What are you waiting for?? I also want to see my grandchildren please.

I was silent for some minutes before I gathered the courage to reply him back saying "Abba give me some more time to think about it, i will in sha Allah"

"Don't worry son... I said it earlier, I will give you more time OK...you can now leave,i will be waiting for your feedback"

"Alright dad,thank you.
what got stocked in my mind is, would raheema accept getting married by this time??

Why not,you guys love each other my subconscious mind reminded.

I pray so, i said with a sigh.. I can wait to see me with my princess under the same roof I added and smiled.

Raheemah's POV
You have people who care for you, you have people who take care of you, you have people who love you, you have people who are willing to go out of their way and make sacrifices for you and you have people who will always show you how special you are and how much you mean to them. Who do you still need,when you are already surrounded with this people. Thanking my by rabb for blessing me with such people has been my number one thing everyday.

I was through with my zuhr prayer. I uttered some du'a and then folded the praying mat.

Am starving, I need to eat something, I thought. I saw my phone flashing its light,I smiled thinking it was my prince but it was a message. I clicked on it. What I saw written made my stomach growled much more.

Could this be a mistake? No its not.. How could it be when this person sending it knows me and even have the guts to warn me upon something that will never be possible. Mtwss, maybe its either zee, Khalil or bilki trying to temper me.

Miss lovey dovey gooday, I don't have time to write much.. I just want to warn you, respect yourself and stay away from Ahmad. Yes I mean Ahmad Bello your prince or whatsoever you call. If not zakisa kanki a matsala(You will put yourself into trouble). Don't bother to find out who am i, because it will of no use...in kunne yaji, jiki ya tsira (a way of warning)

That's what was written, Seriously I was a little bit scared. I tried checking the line to call back but it was restricted.
END
***********

Please please please, do
Vote
Comment and
Share
Thank you so much
With love from Rukeey❤️