Chapter 2

Inspirational quote: Surround yourself with people who know your worth.You do not need too many people to be happy. Just a few real ones who appreciate you for exactly who you are

Happy reading!

The annoying sound of my alarm woke me up. I lazily stood up and headed to the closet, performed ablution and prayed.I then made my way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast which is part of my daily routine. I made some custards, fried yam and tomato sauce.

After some minutes i ate my breakfast and got ready for school.

"umma, abba good morning i said with a smile on my face after getting into their room"

"lfy kalau princess,how was your night they said in unison"

"Alhamdulillah, it was fine... Am off to school I added"

They made some dua's for me and i bade them good bye.

While reaching to my classroom, zee was the first person i encounter with. We exchanged pleasantries and comforted ourselves on one the classroom seats.

Zainab sa'id Baba ( zee ) is a friend of mine since childhood. She's the daughter of professor sa'id baba, a lecturer from unimaid. she's the one whom i trusted and share all of my secret without hesitation. She's the opposite of me. What i mean here is she's kinda talkative and likes poking nose to what doesn't concerns her😂.Nevertheless she's my favorite when it comes to understanding.

Mathematics was the first subject offered, followed by two other subjects. Few minutes later, It was break time. We made our way to the school canteen, ordered some doughnuts and chapman.

After coming back to the class, i picked up my nutella, mixed it up with the doughnuts and ate it to my satisfaction..it was delish (nutella and doughnuts are hell Delicious.😋😋Just give a try, you will definitely thank me)

"Girl, did I tell you I got a new friend this morning said zee"

"seriously??, who?? I replied

"One handsome she said with a wink"

"Idiot, That's what you're always up to"

"Hahah Honestly, he is not that kind you're thinking of...very gentle. In fact he's new to the school. He asked me to lend him my note books and guided him on some of the school stuff"

"Eyyah good of you I said with a fake smile"

"Laah here is he raheee"

"Assalamu alaikum girls he interrupted"

"Wa'alikumus salam we said in unison"

"Zainab here are the books am done with it. Thank you so much, am very grateful wlhy" he added

"Laah,never mind khalil,what are classmates meant for??"

Hello,how are you" he added addressing me

"Hey" is all I could say

"Zainab's friend right"

"Yeah"

"Am Khalil Ibrahim"

"Raheema Abubakar" I replied with a straight face

"Masha Allah its nice meeting you"

"Thank you"

"Your welcome...Iemme go through with some of the lessons you did previously, will meet you guys later,bye"

"Alright,take care" responded zee

"This girl your too much wlhy har da su wani TAKE CARE I said imitating her"

"Hahah, silly girl she said pinching me on my left arm"

"Ouchhh it hurts, revenge right away, I said scrunching my face"

"Yallah go ahead" she replied showing me her hands.

I bursted into laughter and pinched her back. That was how we keep on chit chatting before the break period went over.
********

Huh finally another chapter
What do think???still with the intro...Bear with me please😁have a nice day

Rukeey♡♡