Chapter 6

If you turn your mistakes into lessons and your fears into courage, then everything you want from life is achievable. Enjoy!

When I first heard it, I was like "am I day dreaming or its just the reality" Before I could know I was already hugging umma jumping up and down like a three year old baby. I will be having a baby sister, I will cuddle her,treat her with excessive care, buy her chocolates, sweets and lots more.

Holding my baby sister on my arms will be the best feeling ever I thought. Abba was dumfounded for a while before he then smiled saying "Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah ya Allah"

My mums reaction was like shes already expecting it or something like that but you can trace the happiness written down on her face.

"Thank you Allah for blessing us with such gift I added with a proud smile.

9:00pm
I laid on my dad's lap going through a novel on my wattpad titled "The arrogant CEO". Beside me is umma enjoying her apple which I diced earlier for her. I was carried away adoring every single bit of the novel when suddenly Abba's voice diverted my attention.

"My princess I have made all necessary preparations to the university. Your admission will be out after a month. Just pray for the best OK.

"Thank you Abba I said happily and hugged him feeling super excited."Don't mention dear,How about the boy that came earlier...you haven't tell me anything yet"

I narrated everything to him since our first encounter to date .

"You should be very careful daughter, make sure you inform your mum anything that comes your way he advised"

I nodded my head saying " In sha Allah Abba"

That was when my mum chipped in saying "umm su 'yata an girma"
I chuckled and buried my face ignoring her.

Ahmad's POV
The sun rays hit my face coz I forgot to close the curtains last night before going to bed. I took a deep breath and got out of my bed in other to get ready for work. I had a warm shower, wore a matching jacket/ trousers. I then Picked up my brief case together with my car keys and made my way to the dining area but to my surprise all the food warmers are empty.

I smiled without taking it serious because its not a new thing for me. I sipped some coffee and moved out after greeting everyone.

Since my upbringing shaped who I am today, my relationship with my stepmother isn't really all that strong. I won't say that she dislikes me, but she prefers to keep her distance from me and doesn't pay attention to how I slept or woke up.

I use to get jealous whenever she's together with my stepsisters...she loves them the most and give them utmost care.

What have I done to deserve this??
Which I have no answer to this question till date.

I only find inner peace when my dad is home. He tends to be very supportive and caring. Raheema's face glint on my mind which makes me smile and forget about all my worries.

***********

Here am I to the most hectic place I sighed. I parked my car and stepped out making my way to the office using the elevator.

I exchanged pleasantries with my coworkers where zubair (my friend) handed me some documents which I will be working on it.

I was half way done when zubair accompanied me..he kept complaining of the problem he is having with his wife.I advised him until I make sure he feels satisfied.

"How about your crush, have you tried telling her " he asked me

"Aboki am scared seriously, she looks so small. I want her to a friend, then trust me before I will puke it out"

"All the same, I wish you all the best my friend"

"Thank you"

Later at night
I need to talk to her today.
No ,not today.
why not Ahmad, give a try insisted my inner conscious.

I kept contemplating on whether to call her or not until I finally decided to give the call.

Beeep!! It keep on ringing.

Raheemah: hello
Me: I was mum for a while before I could manage and say
"how are you doing my sister"
Raheema: Im f..y...n
Me:its ahmad, the man or should I say the gentleman that keeps on disturbing you for the past few days I said teasingly.
Raheema: umm, I remember.
Me: Just called to know the well being of my lilsis.
Please extend my regards to umma and Abba.
Raheema: umm Alright In sha Allah..thank you.
Me: Don't mention..have a sound sleep.

You will be mine Raheemah...mine only In sha Allah i stated finally.
*******

Hello lovelies, here am I with a new chapter.

I am so sorry for hanging you all this while. How are you doing,Ya Ramadan? Ya kuma Sallah hope kunyi shi lfy? May almighty Allah accept all our act of ibadah and grant us the desires of our hearts in a special way. Amin thumma Amin.

So, How do you guys find it.. Hope its becoming more interesting??
Bikonu lemme know what you think😀

Hey and guess what?? Yeyy, two chapters will be coming right way.

Do VOTE, SHARE & COMMENT
Thank you