one

I squinted my eyes to look at the map of the class the teacher had drawn on the blackboard.

"Come on class, be quick. We're losing time," Mr. Bong said, tapping his feet and glancing on his watch.

I could hear my classmates complaining and dragging themselves to their designated seats. I was still struggling to find my attendance number on the map since even though our art teacher draws really well, he wasn't gifted enough to have good handwriting.

Now, seven.. seven... Seven! Found it!

I quickly slung my backpack on one shoulder and carried the rest of my stuffs from my desk, mumbling a small apology as someone was already waiting for my seat.

My new seat was in the front row, I mean like, right in front of the blackboard. I sat on my desk and placed my stuffs. Glancing at the board one more time to see who would sit next to me. I learned that number fifteen would sit on my left, and nineteen would be on my right. Number fifteen, Hoseok, was already tapping rhythms on the table with his fingers on my left.

And number nineteen would be.....

I was trying to figure out who's attendance number was nineteen, when suddenly I heard someone pull the chair.

Kim Seokjin.

I quickly turned around and looked for Seri, my best friend. Finding her on the back area of the class looking at me, I raised my eyebrows up and down, teasing her as she liked Seokjin. She laughed and covered her face out of shyness.

"Jjin-ah annyeong!" I heard someone squeak, dragging the 'ng' sound.

My head automatically turned towards the direction of the voice. Jung Mijin was tilting her head and smiling, trying too hard to be cute as she sat behind her desk, which was on Seokjin's right. Everyone in the class knows that Mijin likes Seokjin, well except for those who don't know.

Which was only Seokjin.

I turned my head backwards again, towards a sad looking Seri.

Aahuek.

I made a puking expression, causing her to laugh.

"Don't worry. I'll handle that bish," I mouthed at her, showing an 'OK' sign with my fingers.

---

Hello, this is wangkongbean! Thank you for the immense love  I've gotten on "Colors". 

I had been on a long vacuum and have finally just started writing again, so I'm actually very nervous. Please let me know if you enjoy reading it by voting and leaving comments. Because I just love reading your funny (or any tbh) comments, and nothing gets me more pumped up to write better than your support!

Thank you once again, and I hope you enjoy this work of mine :)