three

"Excuse me?"

"I said, why is your room pink? We're supposed to design as if it represents us, as if it is for us, not for a girl who believes in fairies or something," I said in a mocking tone.

"And what's up with the Nintendo figures? You play Cooking Mama?" I added, one eyebrow raised.

Seokjin's eyebrows furrowed and his head flinched backwards for a bit before he finally answered me, "Yeah I do! Is there something wrong with that?"

"Heol," my jaw dropped wide open and it changed into a laugh in no time.

"Ya Ahn Jiyoon! It isn't your business what Jjin-ie likes, stop sticking your nose in and being so rude!" Mijin spoke quite loudly from behind Jin's back.

"Please just stay silent, I can handle this," Seokjn slightly tilted his head towards Mijin, shushing her down and making me chuckle.

"Look Ahn Jiyoon, maybe you were just joking but that wasn't funny for me. So now let's just stop and quietly continue our--"

"I wasn't joking," I cut him off before he even finished talking.

"O-Okay. I get it. Whatever you were doing before can we just......."

I wasn't paying attention to him as I glanced at Seri on the back. She looked confused and worried and was trying to ask me what's wrong. I shook my head and smiled to make her rest assured and believe that everything is under my control.

I guess it is enough for today.

"Fine fine! Let's just continue our works," I shrugged at Seokjin.

"I'd appreciate that," I caught a glimpse of annoyance on his face before he finally looked down to his work again.

There was about five holy seconds of silence before Mijin suddenly went, "Jjin-ah, about my puppy--"

"Hey Mijin-ah, can we talk about your puppy later? I might like to work in silence for now," Seokjin said.

Hearing that, I knew that I was successful that day. I let out a silent cackle as I continued my work.

An hour soon passed and the bell started ringing, marking time for lunch-break. The class started buzzing and people started to stand up and move to their original seats even though Mr. Bong was still standing in front of the class.

"See you kids," said Mr. Bong as he packed up his stuffs and tiredly walked out the classroom.

I saw Jin picking up his stuffs with a straight face from the corner of my eye. I had to hold my giggle while tidying my own stuffs.

Standing up and walking back to my seat, Seri approached me.

"Hey, what's wrong back there?"

I finally let out a laugh and said, "Do you know that your guy plays Cooking Mama?"

"I.. kinda do? Sometimes he shared his games in social media," Seri laughed shyly.

"You know that and you still lik--"

"Sssshhh keep it down!"

"Sorry. But do you see that as cute and sweet and sensitive and like 'aww he's so different from other guys'" I spoke with an overly dramatic and sarcastic tone.

"Jiyoon!!! No!!!" her petite hands with powers as petite pushed me, being embarrassed and all.

"Actually, I was just distracting him from Regina George next to him."

"Regina George?" Seri laughed at me.

"Yeah, but then I figured that the best way to do that is to quarrel with him, so I simply ridiculed his taste," I raised my brows and placed my stuffs on my desk, which was next to Seri's.

"Poor Seokjin!" she said.

"What?!" I grinned.

"But Jiyoon-ah, you don't have to do that.. I'm fine, really," Seri lifted her shoulders.

"What do you mean you're fine? You're not fine-- I'm not fine! Jung Mijin annoys me to the guts!"

"Jung Mijin was your best friend on elementary school!"

"Emphasize 'was'!"

"Okay okay I get it," she anwsered with a teasing grin.

"But I do admit though," she continued, "that an angry Seokjin looks a little bit hot."

We chortled and started walking out the class, heading for the cafeteria.