Chapter 14: Messages

"Good morning Eva." My mom says coming into my room.

I really don't want to get up today. I have to see Tyler and we're partners in our science class.

"You okay?" She asks sitting on my bed.

"Not really. I'm not feeling too good."

Wait. I haven't even told her about Jc. I should tell her.

"Does your stomach hurt or

Do you have a headache?"

"Mom?" I ask not even answering her question.

"What's wrong now?"

I begin to tell her everything from the day I met Jc, to the last day I saw him.

Except I try to be tough and don't begin to cry like always.

She sighs and hugs me again.

"I know, love hurts." She says patting my back.

*JC'S POV*

I love Hawaii but honestly, it would be som much more fun if Eva were here with me.

She's so funny and seems like she would be down to do some crazy shit here.

"You ready?" Kian asks me before he starts to record.

Today Kian asked me to be in his main channel video. So we decided to film at the beach.

"What's up guys? It's Kian."

"Aloha from Honolulu." I say putting my hands together and bowing a little.

"So for todays video, I decided to do an ask Kian and Jc video. So I'm guessing our ship name is Jian? I have no clue."

I nod laughing.

We get out our phones and look at our Twitter to find some interesting questions.

"Why is Jc so sad?" Kian reads.

I have NEVER lied to my fans before but I think I'm going to have to do it today. I have to tell them the truth in another video.

"I'm not sad guys don't worry. I'm really happy because I'm here in Hawaii with my 5 best friends and it's.. Ahh... Just perfect." I say.

-

After filming the video and answering some questions we go back to our hotel and just rest.

*EVA'S POV*

My mom let me stay home today so I'm just gonna stay in bed all day and stop thinking about stuff.

I should probably hangout with Adeline again and have a sleepover or something since it is a Friday.

But she's in school right now so I have to wait.

It makes me in a bad mood to see Jc's tweets but, maybe I can see what else he has tweeted?

I get on Twitter and see:

"Good morning beautiful people"

"I don't know if you're reading this but I really want you to be here with me right now."

What if I text him? Omg I don't know if I want to or not.

Okay, I'm gonna do it.

"Hey. How's Hawaii?" I type in and send.

I keep re-reading the message I sent and it's such a stupid question!

Like wtf? Who asks that type of question to your ex?

"Hey... Umm good? I guess. But honestly, it would be so much more fun if you were here." -Jc Caylen.

Reading that literally made my heart melt. Why did I do this to him? He's supposed to be living his life in Hawaii without thinking about anyone. But he can't because of me.

"What do you mean? Besides if we still were you know, going out, I wouldn't have had the money to buy an airplane ticket.😔"

"I had the chance to bring someone with me an I wanted to bring you but then all of that random shit happened." -Jc Caylen.

As soon as I was about to reply Daisy comes in my room.

"How you doing?" She ask and then sits on my bed.

I look at her confused.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" I ask.

"I missed school too and your mom called me and asked if I can come over and keep you company."

I nod grinning at her.

"But your mom told me to tell you that she needs you right now to help her prepare something for lunch."

*DAISY'S POV*

"But your mom told me to tell you that she needs you right now to help her prepare something for lunch." I lie.

I want to see what she was doing on her phone. I want I know if Jc and her actually had a thing.

"Umm okay?" She says as she gets out of her bed.

"I'll be back in a bit." She says and throws her phone on her bed.

As soon as she gets out I grab her phone and try to remember her password...

"Fuck, what is it?" I ask myself.

"Oh yeah! It's her last digits of her phone number!" I say and put in the password.

It unlocks and she was on her text messages.