Chapter 18: Pictures

"What's up guys?" Jc says when he starts to vlog again.

"I'm here with Eva. Again."

I laugh and say hi.

"We are gonna go to the park and hangout so I'll talk to you guys... When I'm there."

We walk to the nearest park around my house. I packed some sandwiches and snacks.

"Look at all this food!" Jc says while beginning to Vlog.

"So before I go, Eva and I are just friends and this isn't a date. We are just bored and decide to have a picnic thing." He says looking at me and not the camera.

I can tell Jc hates lying to his fans.

He turns of the camera and we lay down looking at the clouds.

I lay on his chest with his arms around me.

"I hate keeping secrets." He says.

"Me too."

I see a couple of teenage girls waking around and they probably will recognize Jc when they get closer.

I immediately get up and act normal.

"What's wrong?" Jc asks also getting up.

"OMG!! That's Jc Caylen!" A girl screams and we turn to see her.

"Nothing is wrong I just knew they would recognize you." I say when Jc turns to look back at me.

He giggles and gets up to take a picture.

"I don't want to leave your friend out so he can come take a picture with us." I hear one of the girls say.

I blush a little and go up to take a picture.

Jc's fans are so sweet. I hate seeing Jc lie to them.

-

We've been at the park for about 2 hours now and it's getting super hot!

"Lets go swimming at my house." Jc says.

Dating Jc hasn't been my only dream.. Getting in the O2L pool has been a dream too!

"Lets go then." I say trying to hide my excitement.

When we get to the O2L house everybody's sitting on the couch, on their phones, with all the windows open.

"It's fucking hot!" Connor says.

"We should have a pool party!" Andrea says.

We all nod. But we need snacks. What's a party without snacks?

-

"That'll be 50 dollars and 75 cents." The cashier says.

"Holy shit." Andrea whispers before handing the money to the cashier.

The boys stayed home and Andrea, Jenn, Rebecca, Adeline, and I came to the store.

We bought so many things. Even silly string and bubbles!

When we get to the O2L house, I go to the bathroom and change into my bikini. It's a two piece and it's the color teal.

Jc whistles jokingly when I come out making me laugh.

"Lets take a picture!" Rebecca says taking her iPhone out.

We gather around like always. I smile this time, except Jc puts his arm around me and kisses me on the cheek this time...

After the picture I look at him confused.

"They're gonna find out any day." He says.

I smile at him and kiss him.

I'm so scared of getting hate though. I've never been in this type of situation and I don't know how I'm going to react.

"You gonna post the picture?" I ask Rebecca and sit next to her.

"You know they're gonna freak, right?"

"Post it. Jc wanst them to know." I say.

She writes a caption:

"Pool party🍍🍉💕 "

After, she tags us all. Everybody is probably going to stalk my pictures...

And then she clicks 'post'. In the future I might regret telling her to post it or I might be happy I did.

"Ahh!" Jc yells running to me. Before I could react, Jc carries me bride style and jumps in the pool.

"Jc!" I yell, laughing. He grabs me by my hips and kisses me.

"Wow. That was unexpected." I hear Kian say. I look at him and and vlogging! He recorded us kissing!

"It's okay, babe." Jc says grabbing my face with his two hands.

I take a deep breath.

"Sorry."

-

"How was the party?" My mom asks when I get home.

"It was so much fun!"

"Hope you had enough fun because tomorrow it's laundry day and chore day." She says.

"Uuuggh." I groan.