Chapter 20: Something Exciting

Jc begins to set up the lights and the tripod.

So this is behind the scenes... Wow I was expecting more...

He goes to his room to gets his camera while I get comfortable in the chair.

"This is the beauty." Jc says after he puts the camera on the tripod.

That camera is beautiful.

"Damn. I gotta snap a picture." I say jokingly but actually take a picture of the lights and camera.

I think I'm going to post the picture after we film.

"Lets do this." Jc says and begins to record.

"What's up O2L.....Jc... Oh shit wrong channel." He says and we both laugh.

"What's up guys? Jc here. And Eva!"

"Hi guys!" I say and do the peace sign.

"So as all of you guys probably know, Rebecca posted a picture on Instagram."

I nod.

"You guys freaked! And now we are going to tell you the truth. The absolute truth."

I nod again because I'm shy like that and have nothing to say.

"But first, let me introduce you to my beautiful girlfriend, Evalina Marie Smith." He says putting his arm in my shoulder.

"But call me Eva." I say blushing a little.

"So now, let the story begin. From the beginning to now."

Jc and I begin to tell the story from the day we met. Except, I actually talk.

"So this girl here was carrying hot dogs and looked like she needed help." Jc says and we laugh.

"Those hotdogs were for my friends." I say still laughing.

"When I asked if she needed help, her face was priceless when she looked up at me."

-

"And then we had the pool party and stuff and Rebecca wanted to take a picture and we posed." I say.

"And this whole story brings us to here." Jc says kissing my cheek. I kiss back at his cheek.

"I love you guys and I hate that I had to lie to you guys. I hope every single one of you forgives me because without you guys I wouldn't be where I am today."

We stay silent for a while.

"Awww Jc." I say breaking the silence.

He smiles at me and looks back at the camera.

"Alright guys. I'll see you guys next week or the next, or the next.." He says scratching the back of his head, smiling.

"Bye guys!" I say waving.

"Follow all our social medias! The links will be below! Peace!"

Before Jc stops recording he gives me a kiss and a hug.

"Thanks for being in my video babe."

"No problem." I say and he stops recording.

-

It's been about 1 and a half hour since Jc went up to his room to edit. I decided to stay here with Adeline.

"You guys filmed?" She asks.

"Yeah. It was fun."

I remember I took a picture of the setting so I'm going to post it to Instagram.

I write a caption:

"Filming something exciting😯🎥"

I click 'post'. I'm honestly not scared of the hate anymore. Besides, I haven't read one mean comment about Jc and I.