CH. 3(>^ω^<)

Recap

Meanwhile...

"Where's Kihyun hyung?" Changkyun asked as he was eating chips while watching tv with the others.

"Right, he hasn't come back yet." Minhyuk said as he took some chips from Changkyun.

"Ah hyung! Get your own chips." Changkyun complained.

"Let's mind talk to him. Or read his mind right now." Shownu said as he came out from the kitchen.

'I still can't believe I'm gonna stay here with them.'

"OH! Hyung! I read his mind. He said he still can't believe that he's staying at someone's place." Minhyuk shouted as he jumped up and down.

"Who though?" Hyungwon and Wonho asked as Jooheon stood up.

"It might be the twins. Like they have this feeling around them, like they could be like us. I who can turned into a bee, Changkyun who turns into wolf, Shownu hyung is a bear, Minhyuk hyung a puppy, Hyungwon hyung is turtle, Wonho hyung is bunny and Kihyun hyung who's hamster." Jooheon said as he paced back and forth around the living room.

"But to be honest, the twins got along very very very close to Wonho hyung." Changkyun said as he keeps munching on his chips.

"Maybe they're bunnies too." Wonho joked as he got 5 pair of eyes staring him.
"What? They might be. You never know."

-
The Next Day.

Kihyun had woke up extra early so he can wash up and change. He borrowed Jungmin's clothes and he had tried to mind talk with his 6 other friends.

'Guys please wake up. I have something to tell you I'll be livi-'
Kihyun thought as he heard Hyejung alarm clock went off. Then he jumped when he heard the twins alarm clock as he was close to it. Kihyun quickly turned himself back to his hamster form.

'Huh? Kihyun? Where were you the whole night? Are you even going to school?' Minhyuk asked in their minds.

'It's a long story. Yea, I'll be going to school. Can you might as well bring my stuff? I'll tell you guys later at school.' Kihyun informed Minhyuk as the twins shuffled in their bed and voices coming from the speaker was heard which shocked Kihyun again.

"Kids! Wake up! I know those alarms rang! Come on get up!" A gentle yet stern motherly voice said as Kihyun would describe which he thought it's their mother.

As Kihyun sat in his cage he watched the twins groan and rolling in their bed as they refuse to get up. Kihyun chuckled to himself as he grabbed a small cube size of an apple and ate it.
'Shownu hyung, can you guys get me breakfast later?' Kihyun thought as he continue to much on the apples Hyejung had gave last night.

-
As Junghyun and Jungmin finally got up and checked on Kihyun, who's munching on apples as he stared at the twins.

"You guys should get ready first." Kihyun said as he transformed and leaned onto the table while holding an apple he's munching on. The twins nodded and walked out to the bathroom and only bumped into their one and only sister.

"Yah! You two oppa should let me go first I'm one person you both go at the same time!" Hyejung said as she pushed Jungmin who pushed her before.

"Yah yah you kids what are you guys doing?" A male voice asked and the three turned around to see their father looking weirdly at them.

"Appa! Oppa won't let me use the bathroom first. I'm a girl. They're boys. They should let ladies first!" Hyejung whined to their father as Hyemi also came to see what was happening.
"Eomma!" Hyejung sweetly called as she swung her parents arms.

"Sweetie, there's a bathroom in ours room." Hyemi said to her daughter as she pecked her mother's cheek and dashed in their room to use the bathroom.

"Then we're gonna use this bathroom." The twins said in unison as they slowly went inside the bathroom scared of what their parents might say. After the door was closed, Jungkook and Hyemi laughed together and shook their heads as they head downstairs.

Kihyun on the other hand was enjoying his apple while laughing.

-

Kihyun POV
As soon as their parents left and the twins with Hyejung left I quickly went the other way to go look for the others.

"Shownu hyung! Thank you for bringing my bag!" I said as I saw them sitting at the front steps.

"What happened to you last night?"
"Where were you?"
"What happened to that 'short walk'?"
"Whose clothes are these?"
"Where did you sleep?"
"Where did you stay?"

I looked at all of them as they asked me questions.

"Yah, calm down. This was a long story, but shouldn't we head to school? I'll tell you on the way." I said as I took my bag from Shownu hyung.

"Yea, you better tell us!" Minhyuk shouted as he put his arm on my shoulder.

"So that short walk. I did went on a walk but I transformed myself into a hamster and then I met Jeon Hyejung and she brought me to her home."

"YOU STAYED AT A GIRL'S HOUSE?!?" Minhyuk shouted and I slapped his arm.

"You don't need to shout." I mumbled.

"But did you-" he trailed off.

"What are you thinking?" I asked. "But anyways, she has twin brothers and guess who they are. The twins and guess what. They are just like us. The twins are bunnies." I said as I look at their reaction.

"See! I knew it!" Wonho hyung shouted like he won the lottery or something.

"Hyung, calm down." Jooheon said as he tapped Wonho hyung's shoulder.

"See I told you guys. They might've been bunnies because they got along with me so well!" Wonho hyung exclaimed happily.

"But is Hyejung a bunny?" Minhyuk asked as I shook my head.

"Nope she's not."

"Any other animals?" Changkyun asked and I shook my head.

"Normal human?" Hyungwon asked and I nodded my head.

"That's interesting." Shownu hyung said as we arrived at school and we saw the Jeon siblings.

-Minna
11/25/17
I can't wait for MAMA!!! Who's with me? *squeals* 🤩🤩🤩