CH. 5(>^ω^<)

"Ohh I've been waiting for this. But your father always stick to me." Hyemi excited said as she hugged her daughter.

"Come on, let's go Hyejung!" Hyemi excitedly squealed as she dragged her daughter to change something casual to wear.

"Eomma calm down. Ah! I forgot to feed Hamji!" Hyejung shouted as she facepalmed herself.

Once the twins heard this they looked at Kihyun who stood up and sat back down with a panic face, they both quickly scrambled to block Hyejung's way.

"HEYYY SIS! Don't worry. Both oppa with feed Hamji. Don't worry. You and eomma should be happy to go shop." Junghyun and Jungmin said at the same time as they again, tried to not be obvious.

"K. Fine. Let's go eomma!" Hyejung happily said and linked arms with her mother.

'Phew!' The twins thought as they looked at each other.

-

Kihyun POV
"So, you're a hamster." Hyejung's father said as he stared at me as I turned away from him.
"Wait you're that hamster Hyejung brought home the other night." He mumbled as he looked at the twins.
"You guys are some kind of animal too." He continued as he looked at the others.

"Wonho-sshi, you're a bunny." Mr. Jeon said as he squinted and looked at Wonho hyung. We all agape at what he said.

"Then do you know what I am?" Minhyuk asked as Mr. Jeon squinted his eyes again.

"You're a dog. Shownu-sshi you're a bear. Hyungwon-sshi, you're a turtle. Jooheon-sshi, you're a bee. Changkyun-sshi, you're a wolf." Mr. Jeon said and we all slowly clapped.
"Thank you. Thank you. This is some senses I've practiced when I was your age." He proudly said as he got looks from Hyejung's uncles.

"Nah. You weren't. You were hitting on my sister."

"I still practiced!"

"Hey Hey Hey calm down calm down"
Mr. Jung said.

"You guys are interesting. So who's the one that likes our Hyejung." Mr. Park said and I already felt 6 pairs of eyes looking at me.

I avoided their stares as I coughed and glanced at Hyejung's father and her uncles.

"Oh the hamster." Hyejung's uncle, Namjoon said and the others coughed "yes."

I stared at them in disbelief.
'How dare you guys? Throwing me under the bus!'

'Hey they will find out soon or later.' Minhyuk chuckled.

'Aish, what if they kill me? Am I going to die? What about Hyejung? I-'

'Yah, why are thinking so much for? You won't die. Just-'

"Kihyun right? Hamji!  Hm, I like you! You have my approval!" Mr. Jung yelled out as they stared at him.
"What? He's a nice guy. And I'm sure he'll treat Hyejung well like how you treated to Hyemi." Mr. Jung explained as he pointed to Hyejung's father.

"Hold up. We will come back for a few minutes. Sit tight." Hyejung's uncle Taehyung said as he pulled Hyejung's other uncles and father to the kitchen.

After they left the living room I finally breathed out.

"Yah Yah! I thought I was going to die." I whisper shouted as I clutch my head.

"Yah, Kihyun hyung, Mr. Jung gives you approval." Jooheon gives me a smirking look and I just shook my head.

"This is unbelievable. You guys threw me under the bus!"

"It's called helping." They all said in unison and I looked away.

Suddenly a thought of Hyejung came through my mind and I blushed.

"Eh? Why are you blushing?" Minhyuk asked as he smirked.

"Oh wait, you're thinking about Hyejung!" Wonho hyung said as he slapped someone next to him, which was Shownu hyung's arm.

"Oooooh." They all oohed and teased me and I continued to blush.

-
Hyejung POV
Eomma has been dragging me from stores to store. I mean, I love shopping but, eomma is more excited.

"Omo, Hyejung-ah, look at that! Isn't that pretty?" Eomma asked as she held onto a lace, white, above the knee length dress.

"Yes, eomma. It's very pretty." I smiled at her, and laughed as she looked back and forth from me and the dress.

"Ah, since you like it, eomma will buy it for you." Eomma said and started to walk and I widen my eyes.

"Eomma wait, why?" I asked, eomma only smiled.

"You know. Well I know I'll come in handy. The boy you like or the boy that likes you will be drooling." Eomma chuckled before walking to the cashier. I only look confused as ever.

'The boy that I like... drooling... the boy that likes me... does she meant Kihyun? Ah! Aish! I must be going insane. What am I saying???' I mentally slapped myself as to what I had thought.

"Jeon Hyejung! Get ahold of yourself." I mumbled to myself before eomma came and linked arms with me.

"Oh Hyejung!" I turn around to the voice and I widen my eyes.

'Why is he here?'

Hyemi POV
'Oh, Hyejung's primary school crush. This is going to be interesting.'
I thought before smirking to myself.
'My daughter is sure grown up.'

Sorry for the long wait. I finally updated! Hope you'll like this chapter!
MONSTA X COMEBACK THO OMG  😍😍😍😍
They're all sooo sexy! The album is ❤️❤️❤️
Next chapter is based on the song, Jealousy.
Lol 😂😍
March 27, 2018

~Minna