CH. 7(>^ω^<)

Suggestion: Listen to Momoland Hug Me (The Great Seducer OST)
Author POV
"Wah! This bbq was so delicious!" Minhyuk tapped his stomach.
"Mingyu-ssi, you're a good cook! Jjang!" Minhyuk continues to give compliments to Mingyu as he was shy that he was complimented.

'I cook good food too. Don't see you complimenting me.' Kihyun thought in his mind as he stabbed his rice.

"It's true oppa. This is really good!" Hyejung commented and gave Mingyu two thumbs up and Mingyu pinches Hyejung's cheeks.

'Sigh.' Kihyun sighed and sulked as he stuffed himself with meat.

'Kihyun hyung is jealous.' Changkyun thought and chuckled.

Just then, Minhyuk thought of an idea and smirked at Kihyun.
"Ah, you two look cute together." Minhyuk gushed, glancing at Kihyun. Hyejung and Mingyu looked at each other and back at Minhyuk. Hyejung glanced at Kihyun who stuffed himself more meat and chugged on his soda. Kihyun stood up from his seat, "I'm gonna get more soda." Hyejung only stared his walking figure and pouted a little.

"I actually think we do look good together." Mingyu confessed and looks at Hyejung while smiling.

"Aye no way." Hyejung shook her head. "We're more like close friends like siblings." Hyejung laughed, Mingyu lips went to a thin line after what Hyejung said and drank his soda.

Inside the kitchen,
'I NEED SOMETHING TO BITE ON.' Kihyun thought to himself in anger.

'Hey Jealous!' Minhyuk exclaimed in their minds.

'Kihyun hyung's mouth was full and he was chewing in anger.' Changkyun thought and shook his head.

'Don't need to be jealous Kihyun. Mingyu just got friend-zoned." Wonho assures.

'You should've seen our sister's face when you went inside to the kitchen." The twins chuckled.

'See, Mingyu likes Hyejung. Hyejung used to like Mingyu. And Hyejung now likes you, plus she friend-zoned Mingyu so Mr. Jealousy, you have a chance.' Hyungwon pointed out.

'Mingyu is upset right now too.' Jooheon chimed in.

'Should've seen him stuffing his mouth.' Shownu noted.

'That's because he's jealous.' Wonho thought.

'No duh, he's actually in love with Hyejung that's why he's jealous that the one he loves is looking at someone else.' Hyungwon sassed.

'Yah, don't you dare sass me.' Wonho and thought, looked at Hyungwon, held up his chopsticks midway, looks at the table before holding it up threateningly to Hyungwon.

(A/N: This would be the best part to listen with the song)
Kihyun just sighed and was about to head back outside but when he turns around he meets the one he's been jealous about.

"Oh Hyejung." Kihyun stammered.
"What's wrong."

"Oh nothing. You took quite a while just to get a soda. Were you not able to find it?" Hyejung questions and plays with the hem of her shirt. Kihyun chuckles at Hyejung's action and clear his throat to get her attention.

"Would you like to help me?" Kihyun smiles, Hyejung nodded while grinning. Her heart won't stop beating when she saw Kihyun smiling, and she blushed as she look away.

Hyejung POV
'Wooooo, why are you pumping so fast?' I asked my heart. I glanced at Kihyun to see him spaced out.

"Oh Kihyun-ssi-" I started but he cut me off.

"Call me oppa." Kihyun smiles and patted my head then he went to grab the cooler.

"Oppa. Kihyun oppa." I whispered to myself and giggled.

"Let me help you." I insisted but Kihyun oppa shook his head.

"It's heavy. A pretty girl with pretty hands should not do too much heavy work." Kihyun oppa grinned at me and brought the cooler outside.

I look at the back of his figure and looked away blushing.

"Jeon Hyejung! You need to get yourself together!" I hit both of my cheeks and ran to catch up with Kihyun oppa.

Kihyun POV
'Did I grinned too much?' I thought to myself and sighed.

"Hyung, don't worry. Mingyu hyung is ex-crush of Hyejung. Hyejungie moved on. And the way she acts, I'm sure she likes you."

I sighed again as I remembered what Junghyun said.

'It's possible though. She was acting shy when she asked me why I took so long. But she was lovey dovey with Mingyu. She had no problem of her letting him pinching her cheeks. But yet she friend-zoned him. Ah whatever.' I grumbled.

"Wait for me." Hyejung pouted and I pinched her cheeks.

"Yah, don't pout." I warned.

"Why can't I pout?" Hyejung asks as she continues to pout and do aegyo.
I chuckled as I looked away.
"Why? Do I look ugly? Am I bad at aegyo? I'll stop if you want to." She babbles and lowers her head.

"Aniya." I answer, she looks up in confusion.
"Everything you do is cute. Your aegyo is too cute. Your pout is too cute. Don't stop doing aegyo, it fits you. It's my type. And if you actually don't stop stop, I won't be able to control myself." I confessed as I look into her eyes.

Author POV
After Kihyun confess to Hyejung, they both stared at each other. Kihyun felt relieved that he confessed, Hyejung was flustered that Kihyun also likes her. But little did they know, a figure had saw everything, and heard everything.

Helllooooo I finally updated! After a long long long time I finally updated. I meant to update this on my birthday but change of plans! Have a great day/night! Hope you like this chapter!
~Minna
May 9, 2018