CH. 4(>^ω^<)

Junghyun and Jungmin POV
Because we both can read each other's mind and talk in each other's mind- we're bunny's so we also feel the same.

We both feel fidgety as we haven't seen Kihyun hyung or the other hyungs. We tried to not look obvious like something is going on.

We really mean it. WE TRIED. But who can read us as good as we read each other? Of course our sister.

Author POV
"Hyejung-ah why are you staring at your oppa like that?" Junghyun asked as he smiled sweetly at his sister when Hyejung seems to be giving weird looks at her twin brothers.

"You. Oppa. Both of you. Are acting very strange. Like you're hiding something." Hyejung mumbles as she stared deeply into her brothers souls.

"B-Bwo? Y-Yah, hahaha what would we be hiding from you anyway. Haha? Haha." Jungmin stuttered and tried to act like nothing happen but Hyejung already knew her brothers was suspicious.

"You guys are just weird. Man I wish I was a bunny so I can read both of your minds." Hyejung mumbled and turned away as the twins quickly looked around to look for Monsta X.

'They're not here yet.' Jungmin looked at his brother.

'Do you think Kihyun hyung is with them right now?' Junghyun looked back at Jungmin.

"Hey oppa, I have a question!" Hyejung suddenly exclaimed scaring both her brothers.

"Yes, what is it?" The twins asked as they smiled sweetly.

"Did you hide porn in your room or something?" Hyejung innocently asked as her brothers gasped in shocked. Both putting their hands on their chest.

"Is that what you thought?" Junghyun glared at his sister as she giggled.

"Us? Hiding porn? We don't even watch porn. Yah! What do you think of your oppa? Byuntaes?" Jungmin complained and flipped his invisible hair as he glared at Hyejung as she continued to giggle and laugh.

"Hi Junghyun and Jungmin!" 6 voices exclaimed and waved except for one.

"Hey Junghyun, Hey Jungmin!" Jooheon shouted as he said the twins name in a hiphop beat.

"Don't mind him. He's just crazy this morning." Changkyun said as he nudged Jooheon to calm himself and that someone or some girl - Hyejung - is watching.

"Oh hi!" Jooheon grinned at Hyejung and Hyejung being her, flustered, waved and smiled a little.

"Oh yea, hyungs! This is our sister! Hyejung!" Jungmin wrapped his arms around Hyejung and began shaking her a little in the hug as Hyejung gave Jungmin a 'wtf-are-you-doing look'

"Hi Hyejung!" The 7 smiled as Hyejung smiled back also in the process of trying to push her "crazy" brother off.
'Why does the one who look like a hamster look so familiar? Why does he look so... cute?' Hyejung mentally slapped herself for thinking of that.

"Yah if you don't get off, you are forever going to be a byuntae." Hyejung threatened and Jungmin let go of her and gasped also putting his hand on his heart.

"You did not just disrespect me girl. Byuntae who? Where?" Jungmin sassily asked as Junghyun stifled his laugh and Hyejung literally about to burst out laughing.

"Yah! Did you hang out with Uncle Jin recently? You're acting like him omg!" Hyejung slapped Jungmin's arm and copied how Jin would say "omg"