CH. 9(>^ω^<)

Kihyun POV
It's been weeks and I'm glad that Mingyu hasn't been seeing Hyejung.

'Kihyun and his jealous hamster as-'

'YAH! I'm not jealous.' I thought and mentally glared at Minhyuk.

'Kihyun-ah, where are you right now?' Shownu hyung asked and I looked at Hyejung sleeping peacefully and smiled.

'I'm in the cage, looking at Hyejung peacefully sleeping.'

'Stalker.'

'Minhyuk can you for once shut your dog head up and go find a girlfriend for yourself?' I thought as I flail my little arms around.

'Ouch. My heart hurts. Kihyun I thought you love me.' Minhyuk
fakes cry and I sighed.

'Some kind of crazy drama over here.' Changkyun said and laughed.

'You guys are all crazy.' Shownu hyung sighs as he chuckled.

"Hyung." I turn to the voice and saw Jungmin walk towards the cage.

Jungmin opens the cage and brings me to the livingroom and Junghyun follows us.

"Hyung, turn back to human." Junghyun said and quickly turn back.

"What is it? What happened?" I asked them and they had worried looks.

"Hyung there is this weird feeling like something bad would happen today." Junghyun explains and I stared at them.

"Who is this we're protecting?" I asked and they fidgeted before answering me.

"We feel like it's our own sister who we have to watch her closely and protect her."

I stared at them and sighed before we hear Hyejung voice.

The twins mouthed to me to turn back into a hamster and I quickly turn back as Jungmin picks me up.

"Oppa! Have you seen Hamji?" Hyejung asked as she paced around and puts her hand in her hair.
"I woke up to see him missing."

"Hyejung calm down. Look what's in Jungmin's hands." Junghyun calmed Hyejung as she look towards me.

"OH MY, there you are Hamji. Don't scare me next time." Hyejung pets me and I snuggled into her hand.

I gave a look of we'll-talk-later to the twins and they gave me a ok sign that Hyejung won't notice.

I continued sigh and prepare what's going to happen later.

'Why are you sighing? You've been sighing for the ilist minute.' Minhyuk asks and I sighed again.

'This has to do with Hyejung am I right?' Shownu hyung asked and I nodded in my mind.

'What, did Mingyu come back?' Jooheon asks.

'Did Mingyu ask her out again?' Changkyun asks along with Jooheon.

'Not that.' I answered and sighed again.

'Then what is it?' Hyungwon asks.

'This better be urgent to why you're sighing so much.'

'Junghyun and Jungmin has a bad feeling of what's going to happen today. Mostly it's Hyejung who we need to keep a close watch and protect her.'