CH. 6(>^ω^<)

Suggestion: Listen to Monsta X Jealousy for this Chapter 😉

Hyejung POV
-Recap-
"Oh, Hyejung!" I turned around to the voice and I widen my eyes.

'Why is he here?'

-

Author POV
As Hyejung and Hyemi went back home, they were welcomed by seven childish men trying to beat nine teenage boys on video games.

"Ah, I'm sorry you have to witness this." Hyejung apologized to her ex-crush.

"No, it's okay. The hyung's back home are they same, the hyung try to beat the maknaes."

Hyejung chuckled at what he said and looks back to the group of men but to make eye contact with a jealousy, upset look of Kihyun.

'What's with him?' Hyejung thought to herself.

"OH! You guys are back!" Taehyung called out as he noticed an extra presence.

"Oh, isn't that your-" Jungkook was soon cut off by Hyejung.

"AH! You guys didn't tell me that Haejin and Jiyoung came over!" Hyejung called out as she notices her best friends sneakers.

"Oh, we told your brothers to be their company while you were gone." Jungkook replied before focusing back to the tv.

"Oh, then I'll go upstairs! Sorry Mingyu, you should go play with them."

"It's alright." Mongyu smiles sweetly before walking to where the group of men are.

"Hi! We're Monsta X. I'm Minhyuk, he's Kihyun, Changkyun, Jooheon, Hyungwon, Wonho and Shownu." Minhyuk introduces as Mingyu awkwardly smiled as he felt a death stare at him.

"I'm Kim Mingyu."

"Mingyu-ah, you should go say Hi to Junghyun and Jungmin." Jin said and Mingyu bowed to them before going upstairs.

As Mingyu left, Jhope spoke up.

"Did you guys know that was Hyejung's ex-crush?"

When Monsta X heard that, they started to communicate to each other in their minds.

"Oho, seems like Kihyun hyung has some competition." Changkyun thought before getting a death glare.

"Aish!" Kihyun mentally slapped himself.

"Step up your game!" The six of them told Kihyun before he leaned his head on the arm of the couch.

-

Later that day,

They decided to have a bbq party. Hyejung, Haejin and Jiyoung was helping Hyemi in the kitchen meanwhile the guys are outside setting up the barbecue.

Hyejung POV
"Oh, I forgot something. You girls take care of the kitchen for me, I'll go have your father drive me to the market to get some more things." Eomma said before rushing outside to tell appa.

I sighed after eomma went outside.

"Yah! What's wrong with this face?" Haejin looked at me and poked me on my cheeks.

"Aniya, don't worry." I mumbled.

"Don't worry, look at this pouting face. Come on, tell us what happen." Jiyoung said and poked my other cheek.

I looked at them both before sighing again.

"It's just that, there's this weird feeling I have when I with-"

"Shownu?"

"Wonho?"

I turned to them to give them a look and shook my head.