CH. 8(>^ω^<)

Author POV
Kihyun brought the cooler outside to the backyard with Hyejung. They both were joking around, laughing, acting like a couple.
Mingyu stared from afar and sighed.

"Hyung." Mingyu turned to the voices and there he saw the twins, Junghyun and Jungmin.

"Oh Junghyun and Jungmin what's wrong?" Mingyu put on a smile and asked the twins. The twins looked at each other and sighed.

"Hyung, we should be the one asking you that." Junghyun said.

"Right, we know you have feelings for Hyejung." Jungmin continued.

Mingyu looks at the twins before sighing and putting his head down and lifting it back up again.
"Hyejung at one moment is happy with me. The next moment she's with another guy, smiling happily." Mingyu sighed.
"I don't know anymore. It's stupid if I continue to chase for her when she's onto someone else. Plus, I'm only here for a little. I have to go back to the states to follow my father's footsteps." Mingyu murmured as he look at Hyejung and Kihyun fooling around together.

"We're sorry Hyung. We'll let you have some time to think." Junghyun apologized before heading to Haejin and Jiyoung with Jungmin.

Mingyu looks over at Hyejung again.
'Those eyes that used to look at me when we were younger. Those eyes that used to sparkle when it sees me. Now, they're sparkling for someone else.' Mingyu thought before a tear left his eyes.

"It was stupid of me to leave you behind. I know you used to like me. Those eyes sparkle whenever we were hanging out together. I made the wrong choice to leave you here, alone and heartbroken. Jeon Hyejung I will always love you." Mingyu whispered to himself as he looked at the heart pendent picture of him and Hyejung when they were younger.

-

It was late evening, the, sun was almost setting. Mingyu told everyone that he was going to head home and he bid goodbye to them.
But Mingyu didn't actually head home when he left the house. He went to the park that he made memories with Hyejung. From where he was sitting in the park, Monsta X, the twins, Hyejung and the girls wouldn't be able to see Mingyu but he would.

Mingyu sighed and mumbled sadly.

"If only I confessed to you that day, you would've been my girl. Couldn't believe you'll just slip out of my grasp like that. I thought we had a promise. And now, you found someone new and is looking for him, falling for him."

Flashback
Mingyu POV
I held my heart and breathed in and out over again.
Today, I plan to confess to Hyejung. I happily walked downstairs as I plan to go buy flowers to confess to Hyejung.

"Oh Mingyu-ah."
I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Ne eomma?" I asked. Eomma and appa sighed before walking towards me and hug me.

"Son, we are going to go to the states."
After hearing that, my heart shattered.

'What about confessing to Hyejung? What will she say? What will she think? Will she even wait for me?' I thought to myself.

"Eomma then what about Hyejung?"
I asked her.

"Let her know. I'm sorry son. We know you like her but we have to go to the states for business. We're leaving in a few hours" Eomma said before nudging me out to the door.

I stepped out and froze. My plan is ruined. I won't be able to confess to her.
I walked to the flower shop and brought her favorite flowers before going to the park.

"Oh Mingyu oppa!" Hyejung shouted as she grinned and wave.

I smiled and hid the flowers behind me.

"Hyejungie~" I sang and hugged her.
"Oh and this is for you." I slowly gave her the flowers and she smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you oppa! But why would you buy me flowers today?" Hyejung asked as she gently touched the petals.

I sighed and called her seriously.

"Hyejung. I'm leaving. I'm going to the states. I'm sorry. I love you." I said before hugging Hyejung.
"Please promise me that you'll wait for me."

"Of course I'll wait for you!" Hyejung cheerfully said.
"When are you leaving?" Hyejung asks as we broke the hug.

"Later today. I'm sorry I didn't know any of this." I started to cry as I saw Hyejung's expression turned dark.

"Oppa, but-" Hyejung started crying and ran away.
I touched our friendship bracelet and a couple bracelet that we made before and chuckled sadly.

"I really hope you'll wait for me." I sadly said before I trudged back home.
End of flashback

I kicked a rock and sighed again.

"Why does this have to be difficult? Should I give her up?" I mumbled.

"These things should not be given up!" A voice called and I turned to see my friend Hoshi.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you hamster be with your owner?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"Ay, come on, she's shopping with her parents, she won't be home for now so I came out. Plus my senses are telling me there are more hamsters out there." Hoshi hyung rambles and puts his hand on his chin.
"How about you? What are you doing here? First love gone wrong?" He asked.

"Hyung, you're one nosy hamster. I bet there's no other hamster out there that is actually this loud and noisy like you." I rolled my eyes and Hoshi hyung hit my arms and laughed.

"Mingyu-ah, you just don't know." Hoshi hyung grinned and started to run and I frowned.

"What does this hyung meant that I don't know?"

Hyejung POV
"Hey! That's mine! Where's yours?" I shouted at Kihyun as he chewed on MY beef.

"Yours is tastier. My beef tastes dry." He pouted as he looks at his beef and I sighed and picked up the beef with my chopsticks and put it in front of his face. He glanced at me and grinned.

"Hmmm now it's tasty!" He cheered after I fed him and I playfully glared at him.

"You're a child." I said and shook my head and he pouted.

"Ooh I sense something." Haejin whispered to me and nudged my arm as she smirked.
I blushed and shook my head.

"Hmm, sure." She gave me the unconvinced look and I did it back to her.

"What about you and my oppa huh?" I whispered back to her and she became flustered.

"Nothing." She shook her head furiously and blushed.

"Hmm, sure." I gave her the same look again and mocked her.

"Haejin-ah, eat more." Jungmin oppa grinned as he gave Haejin more beef and she blushed and thanked him, this time I nudged her and gave her my teasing face.

"Don't tease me, look at Jiyoung over there with Junghyun oppa." Haejin whispers and I turn to my right to see Junghyun taking care of Jiyoung and I smirked.

"Oh so lovey dovey." I said and we both laughed.

"You shouldn't be laughing, look at you and Jungmin oppa." I said and she playfully glared at me.

"You shouldn't be laughing either, look at you and Kihyun." She mocked me and I playfully glared back at her.

Hello~ I'm back. It's been a long time since I've updated! Here's another update and hope you enjoy this chapter!
~Minna
07/08/18