1

"Just look at these two," Dionne said. "You wouldn't even guess they've been married for four years; all over each other."

            We all laughed. We were at a company party to celebrate Kee's fashion show in Tokyo. Six years since that first casting call in City Park and the team was still going strong. There was so much going on with everyone, we were just glad to have a night without any distractions, worries or obligations- just drinks and good company.

            "How much longer do you want to stay down here," Jay whispered in my ear as he ran his hand down to my ass.
            When I turned to answer him, he had that look in his eyes and it was at that moment that I knew it was time to call it a night. Just one look and he could make me drop everything. I smiled and I nodded to him.
            "Aye y'all, we going check on the girls, we'll be back," he told the group.
            "It takes both of y'all to check on the girls," Pooh questioned with raised brows.
            "That's 'cause they going be nasty. Y'all don't have to front," Tay laughed as Jay pulled me towards the elevator.
            As soon as the door closed, he had me up against the wall, lips trailing down my neck. Usually I would've stopped him before it got this far in public but I didn't care where we were at that point. I don't know if it was the alcohol or what, I just knew it was about to go down.

            "Well good morning," Kat said as I sat down with them at the table.
            "Morning, sorry I'm late. What did I miss," I asked as I poured orange juice in a cup and took a sip.
            "Nothing much, just talking about that bomb ass party last night," Pooh answered.
            "How 'bout those bomb ass bags under your eyes. Did you get any last night," Tay asked, always noticing shit. She reached in her bag and handed me a pink tube.
            I took it and looked at it, "Bags-b-Gone? Really Tay? You couldn't come up with a better name?"
            "Why rack the brains of the research and development team when I can just call it what it is."
            I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Does this even really work?"
            "I probably got just as much sleep as you did last night, maybe less. You see any bags under my eyes," she asked as she took off her shades. "You might want to go put some on now, the meeting is in an hour," she added.
            I nodded and headed to the lobby bathroom. On my way there, I saw Jay getting off of the elevator. When he looked up from his phone and saw me, he walked my way.
            "Good morning stank," he said and wrapped his arms around my waist before he pulled me in for a kiss that made my knees weak.

            "Good morning, how was your run?"
            "Would've been better if I was chasing after you."
            I laughed, "In your dreams."
            He put both his hands on my ass, "Come put me to sleep then. I didn't really get much last night."
            "Neither did I. I wonder why that is," I played along and he chuckled.
            "What do you planned for today; I want to take you to lunch."
            "We have a meeting in an hour. After that, I have to meet with some distributors; that's at eleven. From twelve-thirty to two, I have site scouting then after right after, I have two other investor meetings. Oh, and the night shoot starts for eight," I told him as I went over my schedule in my head.
            "Damn bae," he said.

"I know," I whined. "Once we leave here, I'm going to need another vacation- a real vacation. Just you, me and the girls," I wrapped my arms around his neck.
            He pulled me closer and pecked my lips, "I like the sound of that."
            I smiled, "I figured you would."
            Just as he was about to kiss me again, throats were cleared behind me. Jay looked up and laughed and I turned around to see the crew standing there looking at us.
            "That's why you have bags under your eyes now. Stop being nasty," Tay told us. Leave it to her to say whatever comes to her mind.
            We all laughed and I turned back to Jay, "I'll see you later."
            "Okay, call me when you get time," he kissed me.
            "You know I will," I replied and kissed him back before I was pulled away by Tay. 'Got to love this chick', I thought as we left.

            "Hey baby," Jay greeted when I closed the door behind me.
            He was sitting on the sofa with the game playing on the TV and the iPad in his lap. I dropped my bag on the table, kicked my shoes in the corner and walked to him. When I leaned down to kiss him, he pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me.
            I smiled against his lips then pulled back, "Hey, baby."
            "How was your day, beautiful," he asked as he cradled me in his arms.
            I sighed hard, "I thought it would never end; I'm exhausted. I just want to take a bath, eat and go to sleep."
            "Okay, well why don't you go get in the tub and I'll whip up something for you to eat after?"
            "Okay, I'll see you in a few," I told him and headed to the bedroom.
            While I ran the water, I turned on the radio there undressed. After I pulled my hair up, I got in and let my body sink into the hot water. I could feel all the tension leave my body; it felt amazing. Almost halfway through Prince Royce's Addicted, Jay came in the bathroom singing.

        I am addicted to your touch
        No other woman's made me want it this much
        I cannot resist the warmth of your hips
        A single serving is never enough
        'Cause I'm addicted to your touch

He came and sat on the edge of the tub,

        I want your neck
        I want your shoulders
        I want to be the only one that holds ya
        I want your legs, I want your arms
        I wanna be inside your heart
        If I don't have you next to me
        I'll probably lose my sanity
        I am hooked on you addicted

leaned down and kissed me. I couldn't help but smile. Four years in and he still did the silliest, most adorable things.
            "Feeling better baby?"
    I nodded, "Yeah, much better. Are you done cooking already? How long have I been in here?"
            "About an hour and a half. I just finished, I was coming to get you."
            "Okay, give me five minutes," I told him.
            "Alright, five minutes. Don't make me come back in here," he warned as he walked to the door.
            "You not 'bout that life."
            "Who? Girl you don't want none of this," he said, leaving out of the bathroom.
            I shook my head as I stood up and drained the tub before I got in the shower and washed my body. When I finished drying off, I put on my robe and walked out to the room where the lights were dimmed and Jay was sitting on the bed, looking at me as Alicia Keys' De Novo Adagio passed through the Beats Pill on the nightstand.
            "What are you up to," I questioned with squinted eyes as I made my way in front of him.
            "Making sure my baby is relaxed," he replied and stood up. "Come on before the food gets cold," he took me by the hand and led me to the kitchen.
            "Awe, you cooked room service," I cooed sarcastically and laughed. "Thank you, baby," I gave him quick kiss.
            "Don't thank me yet. Let's eat."
            After we ate, we went back to the bedroom and he gave me one of the best massages I'd ever had. It didn't take long before I'd fallen asleep, feeling more relaxed than ever.