06

"You were intoxicated."

"I don't feel well." Millie said, after a continuous game of truth or dare. "What did I do?"

I could tell the short alcohol intoxication had ended, and she was back to her normal self.

"What did I do?" She asked, rubbing stuff off of her lips. She gasped loudly and hugged Sadie.

"You kissed me a couple of times," I shrugged, and her face went red. She must've been quite embarrassed.

"Why, though?" She asked, sitting on a wooden bench. She smiled up at me.

"You were drunk, intoxicated even. You had no control over your own actions, princess."

"You went a little wild, but I mean, at least you didn't hurt anyone."

-

Millie
I never expected to, you know, kiss him. I mean, I think he's really cute. But up until now, I was technically a lip-virgin.

It's because kissing Tommy Watts on the playground in second grade for a pack of raisins didn't really count.

It used to seem like I did anything for food, literally.

I don't remember any of what happened in that short span of an hour that I was intoxicated, but what I did know, is that I probably made a fool of myself.

"Hey, do you remember anything?" Finn asked, taking an empty seat next to me. We were sitting aside from the party-goers in Noah's trashed house.

"Only drinking those fruity things, and then everything else is just a blur." I shrugged. My head sort of hurt, but you know, blame it on the alcohol.

"Do you wanna play truth or dare? Or raid Noah's fridge?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"I wanna sleep, but I can't find my coverup." I glanced at Sadie, and her face turned to a panic.

"Why would you need-"

"Her mom doesn't like short dresses." Sadie whisper-screamed, trying her best not to alarm the patrons of the party.

"You can, uh, take a nap in my room? My mom is gonna be away on a business trip until late tomorrow." He suggested.

I smiled a small half-smile, nodding to agree. Sadie decided she'd tag along, because if she went home without me, wow.

"Do you need clothes?" Finn asked, grabbing my hand to help me up. My head felt quite heavy.

"Yes." Sadie interjected for me. I smiled to her, raising my head slowly. It hurt to move.

Did it always hurt this much after only a few drinks? Or just for the beginners?

Or was it because of all these issues? That just have nobody to resolve them.

sorry for a super short chapter oMg