15

I clicked the button on my phone and dialed a number. "Sadie? Yeah, so, I gotta show you something. You'll flip your shit."

"Oh and Sadie, we'll be at your house at five." Finn shouted into the phone as I clicked off.

"We gonna show her how to rob the gas station?" I asked, shutting the car door and leaving my seatbelt unbuckled.

"Bet on it, baby."

-

Driving to Sadie's house was quick, especially getting there in five minutes, causing us to increase our speed massively.

"Sadie!" We shouted to her as she patiently waited, sitting on her patio. "Ever robbed a gas station?"

"Who am I making out with?" She said, with no hesitation at all, as she filed her nails from the backseat.

"Millie?" Finn suggested, and I shrugged. "I'll kiss Millie, then you can." He kept his eyes on the road ahead.

"You know, I've actually always wanted to kiss a girl." Sadie said, checking herself out in her Snapchat camera.

"Lowkey same." I muttered, opening my phone, as Finn gave me a weird look. "What? You're still hot as fuck, but I mean, so are girls."

"Yeahhh, you're right. I did date Noah like two years ago." Finn said, turning into the gas station. Sadie was trying not to have another seizure.

We walked in, and Finn greeted his main boi, Pedro. The usual. Of course, we got to the candy aisle.

Finn pushed up against me, and his lips locked with mine. His hand was tightly wrapped around my waist, the other reaching for a Snicker's bar.

"I love you," I said, sweetly, as well as loudly to catch Pedro's attention so he wouldn't get suspicious.

"I'm coming in." I whispered to Sadie. I kissed Sadie and heck, she wasn't a bad kisser. My hand reached for the candy bar when I heard a scream.

"What do you think you're doing, missy?" Pedro yelled. I released the candy bar and my grip on Sadie innocently.

"Sharing kisses with my best friend..." I said, smiling. Sadie smirked and Finn did the same.

"Okay, okay. If I catch you again, I'm calling the cops." Pedro said, plopping himself behind the counter to take another hit of whatever drug he was smoking.

"Plan B, jump on me." Finn said, quietly to me. I did as he said, and jumped in his arms. He caught me, with his hands holding up my legs.

I sloppily kissed him and took a candy bar from where that idiotic son of a bitch, Pedro, couldn't see.

"Got it, princess?" Finn asked, as I flashed the milk chocolate bar and Sadie winked over to us.

"Sorry for looking like we were stealing Pedro, but I just had to grab onto something because I was slipping!" Millie lied, batting her long eyelashes.

"Sorry for accusing ya, sweet pea! Have a great night, y'all!" He said, waving goodbye.

Sadie had one of her "seizures" as we reached the sidewalk outside. As she stood up, she commented on something. "You guys were really getting it on in there." Sadie said, raising her eyebrows.

"I would do it again," Finn said, hopping in the driver's seat of the car. "If you're up to it, princess." He winked at me.

"Oh, well, fuck yeah, denim boy."