July 4: Masturbation ♡

Zayn spies on a pretty cross dressing Harry Styles through his window, but he starts to think Harry is doing this in purpose.

About one every two weeks, Zayn gets the show of a lifetime.

At first, it wasn't anything much, Zayn was changing his shirt by the windows, admiring the sunset but when he looked forward and through the neighbor's window, he saw his bed propped right next to it and Harry riding on the end of a comb.

Months later, Zayn's thankful to if had this experience six times already. Every time is a different thing. Once it was a comb, another week a toothbrush, but just a month ago his neighbor started using an actual dildo.

Zayn found out, the following week from that incident ─ wanton's face in the sheets while shoving the phallic silicone up his ass ─ that he attends to Zayn's school, about sixteen and is named Harry Styles.

Around six, Zayn already knows what's about to happen. Encounters like this usually happen when there's a man over at Harry's house, which Zayn assumes that his mom is dating. It must be the only free time Harry has to get riled up like this.

Hiding behind the sheer curtains, Zayn peeks through the thin access where he could see directly through his window. But there's one thing different, Harry's window is wide open, reason for Zayn to know Harry's here because his loud voice singing and bouncing is traveling from his room, to Zayn's.

There's something in his hand this time that isn't like what he's had before. No, this is an item that belongs in the kitchen. Harry's kneeling on his bed (that's against the wall to where his mattress is right next to the window) with two fists around a large green cucumber. It's getting wet with lube that lays on the side of Harry's leg. As much as Zayn thinks he should cringe in disgust, it's turning him on really badly.

A whimper escapes Harry's lips and it's the first time Zayn actually gets to hear Harry. But it's slightly disappointing while Harry's wearing a shirt skirt, hindering the way Zayn would of been able to see Harry slipping digits in.

Zayn's dick twitches within his grey athlete leggings (yes, the ones they wear under American football uniforms) because he just got back from practice trying to impress coach by staying later than others, determined to win an MVP award during homecoming rally.

A hand trails beneath his waist band as he raises his shirt above his chest with the other. He's leaning his back against his rolling chair, still managing to get a good peak at Harry. During times, he finds this completely creepy and humiliating, but most of the time, Harry's sexiness distracts him from all of that.

With a fist around his cock, he continues to avert his eyes at Harry rides his fingers, curls bouncing like imagining movement on the clouds, cheeks resembling to the nude headboard. Zayn even thinks he sees sweat glistening on his neck and pre come pooling at Harry's cock but he isn't so sure about that because it's hard to tell, just might be the sun shining a little beam on those spots.

Once again, a fucking cucumber. It's thick as hell and long, no doubt it's probably really hard. It doesn't make any imprint when Harry's slim fingers wrap around it, so it really does answer Zayn's question.

Harry's falling face flat onto the bed, his hand traveling from behind him to position the makeshift cock near his hole and barely an inch in, Zayn's already giving himself a tug, leaning forward to watch Harry take it all. As if his wishes are being fulfilled, Harry shoves the cucumber inside him with one quick movement. A shout comes from Harry immediately as he adjusts himself before motioning the cucumber out.

Repetitive thrusts continue, both from Harry and Zayn. Zayn's so thankful and doesn't know what he did to deserve this day ─ Harry using a cucumber to fuck himself all while the window is wide open only yards away. Zayn can hear his mantras of, "Yes, fuck. Yes."

Zayn pumps himself faster, getting his thumb around the slit when he realizes Harry's fucking back on the cucumber the same time he thrusts it into himself. He can't see Harry's face but the muffled moans do it for him, aching to accelerate his wrist. He just wants to be there for Harry, help him get a hand on the phallic vegetable while he shoves it into Harry while Harry strokes himself in tandem. 

Zayn contemplates on pulling his own curtains aside, to prove to Harry that he's got a show, that Harry's been giving him a shoe all this time. But he doesn't, afraid that if Harry knew, Harry would absolutely never get himself off near his window again, or might even add curtains to it. He suppresses the way he wants to leave his bedroom and come banging on Harry's door, praising him for how good he's doing taking it, to compliment how pretty Harry looks.

Harry does that face, the one that Zayn knows all too well. As Harry's face is pressed against the mattress with his ass up and his hands behind him, he still sees Harry's face flushed and his cheeks smushed. His eyebrows furrowed and lips parting all these pretty sounds. Zayn knows by the way Harry's legs quiver like an empty cup on a busy road.

When he cries Zayn's name, it seems as only a pigment of his imagination.

Yeah, my house is pretty huge but literally, my window is like five feet away from the neighbors. At my cousins house (I lived for a bit there last year), I was able to see literally where the man's bed was against the nearest wall to me, his TV right across his bed, meaning that his window was facing straight to the closet and door on the opposite end.

AND

If I'm getting like 30 reads per story, WHY aren't you guys being my friends and saying hello, drop something here because I'm curious on who my readers are!

AND

I really don't think I can do this! I'm writing 2 AO3 stories, along with trying to complete my horror story and start a Larry story. This is exhausting. Ideas come easy for these prompts but writing them - it's hard to fill in the smut scenes, eventually it's like everything is so repetitive. THE WORDS MOAN COCK AND COME. All the same!

BUT, the next smut challenge is a continuation of this! Whooo, that's why Zayn doesn't come.

40 minutes
1000 words ish
written July 4