July 2: Naked Kisses ♡

Zayn and Harry steal innocent kisses during their porno shoot, second they realize they're being filmed off schedule, it becomes something more.

Being on the set is one of Harry's favorite things. He doesn't think it's because he's working with tons of fit people who can give him a good pounding, it really isn't fact that they've got free drinks and sandwiches after the filming, but mainly because the houses they rent are massive. Large glass windows surround the living room which is filled with lavish furniture that seems almost to fragile to even blow  a loose eyelash on. Harry just loves wrecking every bit of all this furniture with the natural light casting on his body.

"So, what do you think they'll have us do today?" Harry's co-worker (doesn't feel like it when they're fucking senseless every two weeks), asks while leaning against the transparent walls of the vacation home set on the hills of Laguna Beach.

"Perhaps a daddy kink." Harry coos at Zayn. He's been working with him for two years now, always finding himself comfortable with him to address just about anything. It's the quirky personality and generosity that just does it for Harry (but he still refuses to date Zayn). They somehow always find themselves coming back to each other, no matter how many times they've gone on their own dates and fell for others. It's always Harry knocking on his door with a dumb question about work (because it's all he can think of to introduce some sort of greeting) that would lead to intimate cuddles beneath the sheets.

Zayn turns Harry over from where he was previously looking at the overcast. With a hand around his waist, Harry's being turned to face Zayn with his bare back pressing against the cool surface, "You forgot something at my place this morning before you left to get ready?"

"Did I? I dunno, I feel like I might as well keep some stuff there since I always leave early." Harry thinks, and, he doesn't remember what he could have left there. But he wonders as well if they're on any sort of good level yet to have toothbrushes at each other's places.

Sure it's been two years of a splendid friendship, but they never discuss anything beyond that. Because, in all honesty, Harry does not know what they are. He already knows his feelings are mild for Zayn, but he's never mentioned it. Aside from the work space, Zayn and Harry never do anything sexual. It gives Harry the impression that they probably are just great friends and nothing more. But what they do together really confuse him. Normal friends don't watch movies together weekly, nor do they show go on each other's doorsteps, taking turns to offer to make dinner. Friends in general (with such a short span of acquaintance) do not touch each other and talk the way Zayn and Harry do.

One factor that seems the slightest bit of normal is the way that Zayn and Harry would plan their future together. But that's the thing, they plan it together. They talk about how they want to live in the same neighbor, oddly have the same passion in how many kids they want and how they'd raise them. Even going back to school together and fulfilling a similar career in the same field. Harry wonders why he doesn't have a ring from Zayn yet.

"You want to move in?"

"No!" Harry flinches, suddenly feeling humiliated, "Like, I was joking. And if anything I meant that I should just leave a little bit of clothes there." Good one, Harry voices to himself in his mind, good call.

Zayn's raising Harry's chin to avoid looking down, which, Harry didn't know he was even doing that in the first place. "I think it's a good idea." Zayn's voice is coming out all angelic. The one that Harry just loves, especially when they've had a long shoot and Zayn suggests they go and take advantage of those jacuzzi baths in the master bedroom before the production team has to check out.