July 7: Clothes On ♡

Where Zayn and Harry get off in the field bleacher's suite during a football game.

Sauntering up the metal bleachers, it creaks irritatingly but at least the sun shines in the opposite direction. Being up so high gives Harry nerves but he's thankful to be peering so high above others. Harry enjoys volunteering in his photography club to take photos for all the school events, especially football. So, as annoying as it may be to stay cooped in the rustic suite, Harry doesn't mind if it means privately taking photos of men in tight uniforms.

The way the door knob twists so easily surprises Harry. He's got a spare key he was supposed to use but didn't get a chance to considering the door is already unlocked. With a sigh, Harry enters the field's facility room without a care.

A shadow and creak makes Harry almost tumble down the stairs. He shakes his head and sees somebody already leaning on the only chair in the tiny room that could get anybody claustrophobic.

"What are you doing here?" Harry addressed, closing the door behind him.

"I'm not playing this game. Don't want anybody to see me watch though." It's Zayn who's standing up and lacing their fingers together.

Harry shoves his boyfriend off and positions his camera toward the field through the raising openings like stage curtain. He throws his backpack on the table in front of that window and sits on it, commenting apathetically, "You've got a big ego sometimes."

Zayn not terrible. Though, Harry gets frustrated whenever Zayn puts sports before everything else, especially hating how Zayn will never settle for anything less. It's one thing to be determined, but Zayn's never satisfied. Plus, when it comes to sports, he'll never take no for an answer. That's why he's hiding thirty rows away from his teammates.

"What's the background story anyways?"

"Coach didn't notice that I made them win last game. Didn't appreciate me or anything, yet he gave water to all the other guys. And pizza!Such a fucker." Zayn's voice comes off as irritated but Harry knows him too well, pouts when he knows that Zayn is actually upset about this.

When Zayn falls onto the rolling chair with frustrated grumble, Harry feels sympathy for him (though he really shouldn't because Zayn should really stop being dramatic about this). Something about the way Zayn plasters this little pout on his face tugs at Harry's heart, and his dick too if he's being honest. It leaves Harry with no other choice ─ well he has other choices but he only wants this right now.

Harry's sliding off the flat surface of the metal desk and walking gracefully over to Zayn. This is a walk he does is the one when he's about to allure Zayn in, but it's nothing near seduction. He positions himself on Zayn's laps and brackets his legs tight so that he's secure on the tiny seat with Zayn in between his legs.

"It doesn't matter what they do. You know you're a winner," Harry cups Zayn's face and pressed a chaste kiss to his cheek, "Most importantly, I appreciate you. So that's all that matters, too."

Zayn yawns, Harry knows he's teasing but he doesn't want that reaction from all of this. Whatever this is. So he inches his hands to Zayn's hair and tugs on it until Zayn's laughing and replying, "How can you be so sure?"

"Would you rather get pizza or pizza me?" Harry's cackling obnoxiously, dropping his head on Zayn's chest to suppress his absurd giggles. He doesn't feel Zayn's chest rising and falling, nor hear Zayn laughing so he looks up and furrows his eyebrows.

Zayn's face shows no emotion, "Harry that was stupid." Harry knows he's joking, always loves it too when, after Zayn insults Harry, he's pamper him with kisses for a few seconds before telling him, "You tried."