July 8: Skype Sex

Harry's infidelity consists of him getting dick while on a Skype call with his boyfriend.

To the realist person who comments like the second I post nymphetharry !

IVE GOT AN HOUR BEFORE THE DAY ENDS. (It's going to be my writing style 2/5 effort).

"What is that sound, Harreh?" Harry's hand loose his grip on the table edge, frantically looking through his tote bag to feel for the ringing, sooner he grabs it sooner he can continue to have his cheeks pressed against the flat surface, hand back on his cock.

With his phone in his palm he sighs and raises it over his shoulders to where Zayn's thrusting from behind him, making him halt his movements, "Its Louis. I already didn't answer like four times today. I need to answer this."

"But we're busy." Zayn only shoves Harry's arm away from his hips and begins to accelerate, hastily fucking Harry because he really doesn't care about Harry's boyfriend ─ especially when they're together now. Harry's even admitted it, he likes Zayn more but doesn't know how to stray away from Louis.

"I'll answer but don't make it obvious." Harry answers the call and only makes as little as his cheeks appear on the screen. He bites his lip and flashes a smile to his front camera where he sees Louis in his cozy looking hotel bed with a cup of tea resting on the night stand.

"Hi, baby! What area you doing? Look a bit tired. Are you?" Louis' voice is so delicate, all charm and sweetness when talking to Harry. It makes Harry swoon, Zayn frustrates. 

"I am tired," Harry whines, body jolting forward when Zayn bottoms out and takes a hold of both clefts of Harry's ass and giving it a tight grip so hard it makes crescent nail marks and draws blood in that direction.

Harry knows Zayn's jealousy and possession, feels it as well when he's snapping his hips forward making Harry surge over the table with a cry. He gets Louis concerned asking, "What was that, baby?"

"Nothing! I'm working out." Harry pants, giving off some excuse about being in the exercise ball ─ reason for his curls bouncing and his uneven breathing pattern.

When Zayn wraps a hand around Harry's cock, he knows he won't be able to keep that fabrication up for long. He's still only showing half his face, just one eye and cheek, afraid to reveal his whole face into the screen or else Louis just might notice the way he has to bite his lip hard. Louis' going on about the boring conferences he's gone through today while Harry's being fucked raw with no prep and bareback.

Zayn knew this would be Harry's first night home alone so he told Harry the previous night to be ready and Zayn took no time in rushing over right after his shift at the vinyl shop was over. Now they're all here and Harry doesn't know whether to keep talking to Louis while having a dick up his ass or if he should hang up, come, then call Louis again.

Answers are somewhat given, or sort of not really, but with one merciless thrust, Harry's stomach pools with arousal as Zayn keeps hitting his spot. He can't help but release high moans, begging for Zayn's cock and he doesn't even care if Louis' is on the other line anymore. He's gripping to the edge of the table, knuckles white, with his phone flat down so that Louis would get a whole image of Harry's lips apart and eyebrows furrowed ready to release any second now.