July 5: Blow Job X

Where Zayn leaves his house to confront Harry, gaining something extra in advance. (In continuation of the previous chapter).

Around 7 pm: I literally spent 6 hours tweeting to win Shawn meet and greets so if this sucks, I'm sorry. This daily thing is hard because I only allow myself to write on the day of, not before, or a little after.

Update an hour before my day ends: this is literally shit and incomplete. Enjoy x

Hearing his name escape from Harry's lips does something to him. Out of impulse, he tracks out of his room whilst pulling up his pants (making him seem like a penguin but he doesn't care because he needs to confront his next door neighbor).

Barging down the stairs and towards his house door, he makes it out with the sun slightly blinding him due to the sudden surge of light considering he was cooped up in his room just minutes ago creeping through the curtains.

Zayn's banging on Harry's bedroom door, he thinks that if he were to jump out his window and crawl onto the tree, that he'd get Harry's attention easier. After all, Harry just came hard in the sheets ─ he's probably cleaning up right now. But soon enough, Harry's opening the door with rosy cheeks with just his head peeping from the side of the door, "Hello. Who may you be?"

"Oh, shut the hell up, Harry."

"Excuse me?" Harry tilts his head, "You don't get to come in here and disrespect me."

"Fine," Zayn shrugs and shuts the door with a slam. He's putting two arms on Harry's shoulders, attempting to haul him down but Harry doesn't budge, so he says, "I heard you up there, you know?"

Harry is suppose to be some cock slut but obviously... didn't write it.

Don't worry, I won't be busy tomorrow (at least not super busy, so you'll get full content!) tomorrow is either doggy style or against the wall; not sure but I love wall smut.

And another update:
X = incomplete
♡ = good works that I enjoyed to write

3 minutes
250 words
written July 6